Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School in China teaching girls how to become Instagram influencers.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

It can't get any more over for chinkcels.

Huwhite cocku onreeeeeeee

Isn't instagram banned in riceland?

'China is based and not degenerate like rotten west and when every american kid want's to youtuber, chinese kids wants to astronauts !' - average r/sino poster and maybe r/aznidentity too

:feelshaha:

china always does shit like this jfl

Corona wasn't the worst virus China created. It was TikTok.

Instagram is all about deceit so I suppose being an influencer would be a very natural job for someone of Chinese descent.

Instagram is probably banned in China but I get the gist.

Real china or taiwan?

To be honest, modeling schools in the west have started to pick up on this.
Social media is so ingrained in today's society that you need to be successful on it to first get anywhere.

damn, they really do mass-produce them in factories, that explains a lot

its over for humanity

Would be funny if they succeed and displace western influencers.

School in China teaching boys where to find best rope deals online.

beebeesee pools and now this?
ricecels explain that? I thought china was based...

beebeesee pools and now this?
ricecels explain that? I thought china was based...
JFL if you think they are based.

but i thought they were selling uyghur foids to han cels
that would based af

Would be funny if they succeed and displace western influencers.

Although there is still a huge number of backwards Chinese, these are slowly being converted into a middle class, Chinese middle class probably already outnumbers American population as a whole...

I wonder what would happen if 20 years from now, China took down the great firewall and allows them all into the world internet.

Most ''Communism was invented by jews'' theorys are false
Boomers from 60-80's just keep spitting in your mouth with lies like these so you feel woke and enlightened.
Meanwhile you are just a sheep just like people you claim are sheeps.

Boomers from 60-80's just keep spitting in your mouth with lies like these so you feel woke and enlightened.

It was a meme pushed by Nazis because they were angry that Jews, amongst other groups like Armenians and Georgians, had overthrown the Germanic royal family of Russia.

GTFO here you fucking kike shill.
It was a meme pushed by Nazis because they were angry that Jews, amongst other groups like Armenians and Georgians, had overthrown the Germanic royal family of Russia.
Guess what Jews replaced it with after they overthrew the royal family? COMMUNISM.
Your post literally admits that communism was created by Jews.

Herro me instagram influencer for white cocku

Why do they all look alike?

Kike/shabbos goy faggot spreading lies ^

Guess what Jews replaced it with after they overthrew the royal family? COMMUNISM.
Kikes aren't even smart with their subversion nowadays jfl

Last edited:
Marx was ethically jew but he was never religiously jewish,he infact critisized jews for being obsessed with private pr

Do you have a single argument to back that up?

I mean it makes sense to me. Teach children the skills they will need for their future.
Same as European schools teaching girls how to be housewives/find betabux (think Russian lolis) through mail order bride systems
In Africa the young girls are taught to find white men and suck their dick. This is in part to a lot of "charity" organizations in the region.

JEWWWWWWWWWW
JJEJJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJJEJEJEJEJEJE

Chinese pussy

I mean it makes sense to me. Teach children the skills they will need for their future.
Same as European schools teaching girls how to be housewives/find betabux (think Russian lolis) through mail order bride systems
In Africa the young girls are taught to find white men and suck their dick. This is in part to a lot of "charity" organizations in the region.
maybe I should join a charity organization in africa and test the girls if they are good enough to pass the exam

Gotta advance, gotta westernize!

This is why leftism needs to be eradicated