Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel School girls

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
School girls are the worst of the worst with their immature attitudes, with their childish behavior and toxic femininity. They go around sucking off each and every Chad in their class, bullying every incel they come across, then shed their crocodile tears for compassion, then they suck off their teachers for grade As. There's nothing more despicable than school girls.

and their hygiene is putrid :feelspuke::feelspuke: uses deos to hide body and vagina smell

I live close to a School, and I see Schoolgirls literally everyday... I get everything you are saying, but I feel so fucking miserable looking at them... I didn't get to experience teen love or any love at all.

Hate seeing schoolboys... They are probably fucking and making out with all of them :feelsbadman:

JoinedAug 27, 2023Posts462

I live close to a School, and I see Schoolgirls literally everyday... I get everything you are saying, but I feel so fucking miserable looking at them... I didn't get to experience teen love or any love at all.

Hate seeing schoolboys... They are probably fucking and making out with all of them :feelsbadman:
Of course they're fucking. What else they'd be doing ?

School girls are the worst of the worst with their immature attitudes, with their childish behavior and toxic femininity. They go around sucking off each and every Chad in their class, bullying every incel they come across, then shed their crocodile tears for compassion, then they suck off their teachers for grade As. There's nothing more despicable than school girls.
Normies will defend them by saying "they're just children :soy::soy::soy:" but the truth is there's no difference between a school girl and an adult woman outside of school girls not wearing a mask. Hell there's studies showing women don't develop much mentally past 12 and they have the moral compass of a child.

Normies will defend them by saying "they're just children :soy::soy::soy:" but the truth is there's no difference between a school girl and an adult woman outside of school girls not wearing a mask. Hell there's studies showing women don't develop much mentally past 12 and they have the moral compass of a child.

Based. Women are actually children in adult bodies.

I am glad I live in a small town with only local schools, if I lived in a town or near a university or highschool I would have a speaker playing obscene music with the window open every day when I was at work

I am glad I live in a small town with only local schools, if I lived in a town or near a university or highschool I would have a speaker playing obscene music with the window open every day when I was at work
Lol based and speakerpilled

Women shouldn't have an education after class 4

They are not human
They live only to spitefully judge , cause drama and worship the most despicable of males.

But don't forget how atrocious they will soon look and how repulsive they will look for most of their lives.