Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School field trip

How the fuck would a school allow such thing happen?

What is wrong with cumskins episode #34498

This is the "western culture" that stormfront fags are trying to protect

Look at that,a degenerative failure trying to drag the youth down with itself.Thank god the masses are too busy rioting over some drug dealer dying of an overdose.

#Savethechildren

What the fuck is wrong with the school? Why would they even allow kids to see this? The west is fucking retarded

they went to the zoo

Dafuck?
This is deepweb level 900.

this is funny.

"this is how you get ahead in life, kids."

H7qNNWa.gif

SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT FUCK SHIT

What the fuck is wrong with the school? Why would they even allow kids to see this? The west is fucking retarded
Because it's the Jewish agenda. They want to turn the world into a complete, hypersexualized degenerate hell. Third of Israel's population is bisexual.

What is wrong with cumskins episode #34498

This is the "western culture" that stormfront fags are trying to protect
Isn't this a textbook example of "degeneracy" that stormfront is against?

how are we still alive? :feelstrash:

Because it's the Jewish agenda. They want to turn the world into a complete, hypersexualized degenerate hell. Third of Israel's population is bisexual.
The nazis were right. The Jews are evil. They are ruining the entire world. They all should have been gassed and experimented on. Death to the Jews. Kill all the kikes (in Minecraft)

I never knew about the bisexual thing in Israel.
The final piece of the puzzle has fallen in place for me.

context? what the fuck is going on here? did they really take kids on a school field trip to see strippers? I cant imagine this is actually reality now, this is absolutely degenerate and disgusting regardless but there has to be more to the story

The nazis were right. The Jews are evil. They are ruining the entire world. They all should have been gassed and experimented on. Death to the Jews. Kill all the kikes (in Minecraft)
70d35e2

Wish my school did this