Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News School attack today in Brasil

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★★
1 dead and 3 injured, this is the fourth attack on schools in Brazil this year if I'm not mistaken. Apparently the guy was gay and was being bullied.

Damm would you look at the time.
IMG 1596

why the fuck does everyone in the vid act like an npc? also, how tf did he not get tackled?

Looks like nobody wanted to play hero that morning
them brazilian kids were like "ah shit, not again" lmfao just completely desensitized

he could have killed more women if he had blown up the school instead of shooting it.
for the same price of the gun , some explosives in the classroom seems more effective.... (in sexual way)

he could have killed more women if he had blown up the school instead of shooting it.
for the same price of the gun , some explosives in the classroom seems more effective.... (in sexual way)
nigga do u think some Brazilian kid has the money or the iq to make explosives? not even the columbine shooters in America could get that shit right.

Last edited:
Good. Hope more happen till the end of the year. I'm so done with this country.

Bullying victims should get revenge with violence always.

nigga do u think some brazilian kid has the money or the iq to make explosives? not even the columbine dudes in America could get that shit right.
thats because they fap.
You fuckers are a ensnarement to the women hating community.
Slaughtering women is not about sex or frustration , it is about purity and sending a message to mother nature.
So if you truly hate women, you will be capable of meticulously prepare everything and send those filth to the filthyland
(all of this in a sexual way ofc)

He was bullied by foids in his class and he also killed one with a headshot

do u like sopa de macaco com banana?