Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious School Assignment asks me to choose 3 pictures that best decribe me

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I have no idea what to do guys. I have no life or personality whatsoever. I want to impress the class with something really profound and deep. What should I do?

Please no retarded answers. I want to choose three things that can symbolically describe me and make me look good.

Pic of you reading a book, pic of you with people (don't need to be friends) and a pic of you dressed up looking nice

1. holding a gun to your head
2. LDARing
3. Masturbating

Pic of you reading a book, pic of you with people (don't need to be friends) and a pic of you dressed up looking nice
Reading and hanging with friends definitely makes me look good. I already dress nice so I guess I'm a step closer.

Thank you
1. holding a gun to your head
2. LDARing
3. Masturbating
I do those but I don't want to seem like a loser. Maybe I should do a gay flag and pretend to be gay to then talk to foids.

Reading and hanging with friends definitely makes me look good. I already dress nice so I guess I'm a step closer.

Thank you

I do those but I don't want to seem like a loser. Maybe I should do a gay flag and pretend to be gay to then talk to foids.
No problem boyo. Good luck not looking like a total social outcast

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

but really just make something up

Easy.
ux42fh36afu01.png

LDAR-header.jpg

rodger.png

I have no idea what to do guys. I have no life or personality whatsoever. I want to impress the class with something really profound and deep. What should I do?

Please no retarded answers. I want to choose three things that can symbolically describe me and make me look good.
Serious answer:
1. You doing a fringe solo spot like running or cycling (if they ask why you didnt join cross or track say it doesnt fit your schedule)
2. You either reading, doing art, or playing chess
3. Pic of you with family, preferably on a trip
Meme answer:
1. Rotting carcass
2. You in basement on incels.is
3. You with a noose around your neck

3 pictures of different types of shit.

Or 3 pictures of an asteroid hitting the Earth.

It's over.

kinkade-green.jpg
estrogen.jpg
rlogo-382x226.jpg

Assuming you're a transgender statistician who likes to drive.

Last edited:
I love to laugh

I love to laugh

I enjoy partying with my friends

I enjoy partying with my friends =)

I like long drives in my beemer

I love long drives in my beemer

Last edited:

Yeah, these types of assignments are always the worst because while others only have to be creative, you have to be creative + obfuscating so people don't realize what actually goes on in your head.

I don't know you, so I can't really give you a suggestion about what describes you. What kind of pictures are even talking about? Pictures of you as in selfies? Or pictures like paintings and artwork and photographies of the Pope if you were a Catholic or something?

:incel: use this emoji

rapeface.jpg
images
800px_COLOURBOX2749793.jpg

24/7, rinse repeat, all day everyday, no days off