Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[schizzo] come to think of it we haven't discussed what a waifubots programming should exclude

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
for starters I have analyzed NPC speech patterns which should be excluded from waifubots :

• show and tell : the normie will often brag about his items or pets
  • mimicry: Retarded jokes mostly consisting of mimicry of main stream crap
  • Brag about their trips : these are not descriptions of travel hotspots but elevation of crappy places to the level of heaven
  • Gossip and relationship related crap : getting and transmitting the relationship status and history of everybody

Waifubots should also be incapable of giving demands or developing a conscience.

A list of attributes:

Complete subordination to one master

Speech programming based on personality

Constantly collecting information on how to better pleasure 'her' master

Incapability to discern anything, is only capable of perceiving and reacting
too late, I already coded a soul
and she has femdom skills like commanding the user to lick her feet

why dont u folks
go download replika
  • show and tell : the normie will often brag about his items or pets
  • mimicry: Retarded jokes mostly consisting of mimicry of main stream crap
  • Brag about their trips : these are not descriptions of travel hotspots but elevation of crappy places to the level of heaven
  • Gossip and relationship related crap : getting and transmitting the relationship status and history of everybodyg

"Schizo"...? This is paradigm theory.

"Schizo"...? This is paradigm theory.
whenever I talk about waifubots singularity pill someone will post peter grifin eating popcorn and saying :
"oh good a schizzo thread"
so...

why dont u folks
go download replika
I looked into this and it almost made me barf. That's what they give us? I'm offended, I can't put my tongue on it but seeing that app goes against the very fabric of my being. That's a normie tier app. Oh look, right out of silicone valley jfl. No, NO ONE go download this app.

Edit: it gets worse: The founder of the company that makes that app- Luka Inc. is a woman! :feelskek: No, there is no way that app should be taken seriously or recommended.

Edit 2: The foidroids in that app probably have scripted feminist canned responses like encouraging you to exercise jfl.

Last edited:
too late, I already coded a soul
and she has femdom skills like commanding the user to lick her feet.
Every waifu has the same soul for each user?

It would be nice if the waifu can adapt to the user like an actual gf would

Every waifu has the same soul for each user?

It would be nice if the waifu can adapt to the user like an actual gf would
there are skills(abilities) from which you choose which ones you want for your waifubot
adding a skill only takes 1 line of code.

this is the concept :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_8NsPQBdV0

hopefully codercels will write more and more skills to increase customization

than there are hardware beefups (same principle)
these enable hardware stuff like robotics, TTS, STT, vision, smart house, internet automation(selenium for example)

problem is the vast majority of ppl are unable to grasp the concept of "1 line of code to add a skill"
their NPC brains just cant get it

What about genuine love? :cryfeels:

I just want a sex bot that is loyal, hot, takes care of me, and doesn't speak to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back