Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Schizophrenia is Hell

B vitamins, Cure most mental illnesses...

Found in most green foods. You know, the kind most people don't eat.
Do they really? I have a pretty good diet, but I’ll definitely try high dosing that.

Do they really? I have a pretty good diet, but I’ll definitely try high dosing that.
Most chronic problems are from poor nutrition.

Give it a try.

Schizophrenia sounds like a brutal disease to have. Autism, depression, etc. all sound like child's play compared to schizophrenia.

I took shrooms a few weeks ago and although it was pleasurable and funny in the beginning, as the trip became stronger I could feel myself being lost in it, I felt like I was losing my mind and that I might never come back, it was really scary, thankfully I went back to normal after a few hours like anyone else to try shrooms.

But it really got me thinking about how it must be awful to have a mental illness that make you 'crazy' like schizophrenia, not being able to trust your own senses, believing the craziest shit, etc... damn I wish I could do something to help. Have you tried one of the medications that they prescribe for this? I heard there are some that can make the symptoms weaker.

How do i sound?

How do i sound?
Your avi looks a lot like my friend irl, so my brain puts his voice to you.
Schizophrenia sounds like a brutal disease to have. Autism, depression, etc. all sound like child's play compared to schizophrenia.

I took shrooms a few weeks ago and although it was pleasurable and funny in the beginning, as the trip became stronger I could feel myself being lost in it, I felt like I was losing my mind and that I might never come back, it was really scary, thankfully I went back to normal after a few hours like anyone else to try shrooms.

But it really got me thinking about how it must be awful to have a mental illness that make you 'crazy' like schizophrenia, not being able to trust your own senses, believing the craziest shit, etc... damn I wish I could do something to help. Have you tried one of the medications that they prescribe for this? I heard there are some that can make the symptoms weaker.
Thank you for the well wishes bro.

The thing that makes conditions like schizo suck are that they manifest late in development. I was totally normal (relatively, I still had mild aspergers lmao) until I turned 16

have you ever tried shrooms?

have you ever tried shrooms?
No, I’ve never even drank smh. I made a thread asking for advice DMT maxxing a while ago tho.

Hate seeing a brocel go through what you're dealing with.

Wish you well with this man.

Do aliens come after you? I feel like monsters can come after me and I cant sleep because of it, I m going to bed at 6 am when its already pretty bright outside. I fear that when my schizophrenia will progress i ll see them.
Heresvoice of my avi

Do aliens come after you? I feel like monsters can come after me and I cant sleep because of it, I m going to bed at 6 am when its already pretty bright outside. I fear that when my schizophrenia will progress i ll see them.
Heresvoice of my avi

Fuck bro, I have the exact same feelings. I can’t sleep with my back to anything but a wall because I’m terrified of something, usually in my head those tall aliens, grabbing me.

I‘m scared that I’ll start to see them too. I already do in my mind’s eye (if that makes any sense). Looks like this

Fuck bro, I have the exact same feelings. I can’t sleep with my back to anything but a wall because I’m terrified of something, usually in my head those tall aliens, grabbing me.

I‘m scared that I’ll start to see them too. I already do in my mind’s eye (if that makes any sense). Looks like this
View attachment 229836
I once had a dream where i saw my room and alien jumped in my bed, i could litteraly feel him, then he got up from my bed and we had a small fight, i grabbed his eye and he evaporated, only his skin left in my hand, he was pretty small, like 150cm in height, but it was very scary though, when i woke up there were nothing special in my room.
I have dreams sometimes where i awoke and some shit happens like its real.
But I dont fear aliens much (in my imagination theyre pretty small in height) , I fear monsters the most. When I hear a sound while Im trying to fall asleep, I think its the sound of their footsteps. But when its already bright outside I dont have shit like this so I go to sleep at 6-7 am

I once had a dream where i saw my room and alien jumped in my bed, i could litteraly feel him, then he got up from my bed and we had a small fight, i grabbed his eye and he evaporated, only his skin left in my hand, he was pretty small, like 150cm in height, but it was very scary though, when i woke up there were nothing special in my room.
I have dreams sometimes where i awoke and some shit happens like its real.
But I dont fear aliens much (in my imagination theyre pretty small in height) , I fear monsters the most. When I hear a sound while Im trying to fall asleep, I think its the sound of their footsteps. But when its already bright outside I dont have shit like this so I go to sleep at 6-7 am
Fuckkkkkkk. That’s terrifying. I’ve never had sleep paralysis before, but I do have night terrors pretty often. Do you live alone bro? I used to sleep with my dog in my room and I’d feel secure because if there was anything he’d start barking.

Youll be alright champ

Fuckkkkkkk. That’s terrifying. I’ve never had sleep paralysis before, but I do have night terrors pretty often. Do you live alone bro? I used to sleep with my dog in my room and I’d feel secure because if there was anything he’d start barking.
No, I live with my grand mother and if I cant get asleep and very terryfied I go to sleep in my grandmothers room and trying to sleep on old grandfathers bed. But getting asleep is the last thing that bothers me. I fear that one day I ll hear voices (I ve heard them sometimes but as Hypnagogic hallucinations and they were very weak) and one day I ll become totally inadequate in my behaveour.
Now its pretty decent, I have schizobuxes and schizopills seem to help me a bit, Im less dismorphophobic, I have less inadequate fears ( like fear of my dick suddenly detaching from my body while defecation) etc
Also whats your schizophrenia ? Were you in mental asyllums? I have pseudo neurotic schizophrenia and was inmental assyllums twice and I think I ll go there for the 3d time when carantin endsfor re examination

No, I live with my grand mother and if I cant get asleep and very terryfied I go to sleep in my grandmothers room and trying to sleep on old grandfathers bed. But getting asleep is the last thing that bothers me. I fear that one day I ll hear voices (I ve heard them sometimes but as Hypnagogic hallucinations and they were very weak) and one day I ll become totally inadequate in my behaveour.
Now its pretty decent, I have schizobuxes and schizopills seem to help me a bit, Im less dismorphophobic, I have less inadequate fears ( like fear of my dick suddenly detaching from my body while defecation) etc
Also whats your schizophrenia ? Were you in mental asyllums? I have pseudo neurotic schizophrenia and was inmental assyllums twice and I think I ll go there for the 3d time when carantin endsfor re examination
I was disgnosed with run of the mill Paranoid Schizophrenia, but I’ve always had the opinion that I have Hebephrenic Schizophrenia. I’ve never been to an asylum (thank god) because my parents are extremely protective and will barely even let me go to the hospital.

Also Schizobucks :whatfeels:
What region are you from bro? I don’t think we have schizobucks in the US

Am I in your head too?
full

I bless you with the voice of an anime loli, for the thighs of my avi belong to one.

I was disgnosed with run of the mill Paranoid Schizophrenia, but I’ve always had the opinion that I have Hebephrenic Schizophrenia. I’ve never been to an asylum (thank god) because my parents are extremely protective and will barely even let me go to the hospital.

Also Schizobucks :whatfeels:
What region are you from bro? I don’t think we have schizobucks in the US
Hehe I live in country of schizocels :feelshaha: I have 150 dollars every month, whereas 500 usd is average income here, thats enough to cope, though my grandmother buys me food.
Fuck I had DejaVu while writing it :feelsugh:

As I approach my early twenties, my schizophrenia has progressed to the point where I regularly hear users of this forum talking to me in my day to day life. In case you’re wondering my mind usually assigns voices based on profile pic.

It helps that I am aware of my condition, but it doesn’t stop me from doing shit like locking myself in a room and staying up with a knife under my pillow because I think aliens are going to come for me.

I’m probably among the most neurotic people on earth; even the McDonald’s drive through (my greatest culinary cope) sends me into a fight or flight response. Of course this means that it’s even more OVER for my love life, as females sniff out and hate traits like neuroticism with extreme prejudice.

Now with college cancelled in the US my sport copes are gone and I’m back living with my violently abusive father. Hooray!
Ever heard anything from me? How do I sound?

i read some people get only delusions ,no hallucination at all