Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Schizophrenia is Hell

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
As I approach my early twenties, my schizophrenia has progressed to the point where I regularly hear users of this forum talking to me in my day to day life. In case you’re wondering my mind usually assigns voices based on profile pic.

It helps that I am aware of my condition, but it doesn’t stop me from doing shit like locking myself in a room and staying up with a knife under my pillow because I think aliens are going to come for me.

I’m probably among the most neurotic people on earth; even the McDonald’s drive through (my greatest culinary cope) sends me into a fight or flight response. Of course this means that it’s even more OVER for my love life, as females sniff out and hate traits like neuroticism with extreme prejudice.

Now with college cancelled in the US my sport copes are gone and I’m back living with my violently abusive father. Hooray!

The potential malfunction of the human brain is scary.

Non NT=Death

how does my voice sound tho :feelswow:

Napoleon de Geso also has schizophrenia

Thats some crazy shit man. Stay well.

Not diagnosed with schizophrenia but I am diagnosed with psychotic depression. I used to constantly hear people talking to me but they weren't physical, they were present with invisible "wires" in my head which they transfer messages to and I transfer back. I heard God, Satan, people who share my name, even an Italian girl named Isabel. I couldn't sleep most nights because of the strong fear I had. I believed God wouldn't forgive me because I did something minor. I'm on antidepressants and antipsychotics now so they are much less but I still hear them. I drew something relating to them:
For those who aren’t aware, I was diagnosed with a certain disorder which this picture has to do with. And yes, “O.M.” are my initials. This is the first time i drew something in a very long time.View attachment 221668

What do I sound like with this profile pic

Have you tried antibiotics? I read somewhere that shizo is sometimes linked with brain parasites(like toxo, etc).

Whose voices have you heard? Have you heard @pp183 ? I imagine it would be quite squeaky.

What do you think I sound like

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Not diagnosed with schizophrenia but I am diagnosed with psychotic depression. I used to constantly hear people talking to me but they weren't physical, they were present with invisible "wires" in my head which they transfer messages to and I transfer back. I heard God, Satan, people who share my name, even an Italian girl named Isabel. I couldn't sleep most nights because of the strong fear I had. I believed God wouldn't forgive me because I did something minor. I'm on antidepressants and antipsychotics now so they are much less but I still hear them.
Interesting bro. I’m glad to hear you’re doing better. Though I don’t think I’ll ever go on medication after seeing his antidepressants lobotomized my mom and how every mass shooter is on Prozac
What do I sound like with this profile pic
I have heard you ngl. It’s mostly just anime squealing (the noise you’d expect from a pic like that) but I can understand it perfectly
Have you tried antibiotics? I read somewhere that shizo is sometimes linked with brain parasites(like toxo, etc).
interesting. Schizophrenia kind of runs in my family though so I think it just may be genetic lottery in my case.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

I have heard you ngl. It’s mostly just anime squealing (the noise you’d expect from a pic like that) but I can understand it perfectly

Thats interesting as fuck I want to hear anime girls talk to me ngl

I'm sorry. It's the worst when you can't have peace even by yourself. I have awful obsessive thoughts, so i can never really relax. I can't imagine how bad schizophrenia must be.

What do you think I sound like

View attachment 228981
You’re one of my only good voices bro. It’s a deep soothing gorillamaxxed voice.
Do you smoke cigarettes?
No. My lungs are my moneymakers.
Whose voices have you heard? Have you heard @pp183 ? I imagine it would be quite squeaky.
@LastGerman is my most common voice. He sounds like Stroheim. A lot of the voices are actually from old Lookism or r/Incels people. Zyros, Gambler, UglyOgreWhoWantsToBeAGirl, etc.[/QUOTE]

I’m not schizoprhenic

You’re one of my only good voices bro. It’s a deep soothing gorillamaxxed voice.
You lungs are fine. Every schizophrenic should smoke. Heavily in fact. It's unironically the best thing you can do for the condition, or so I've come to understand.

Brutally over tbh thanks god i don't have schizophrenia

Brutal ngl. I am so glad I am just ugly and the rest is fine.

OP i wish you the best. I've been recently diagnose with schizophrenia and my symptoms are nothing compared to yours. Can even make me think as a forced diagnostic instead of an accurate one. I just daydream a lot and my "delusions" are philosophical pessimism. But to me pessimism and antinatalism are as true as 2+2=4. That's why they haven't gone away with anti-psychotics.
If you want me to go into more detail i can.

OP i wish you the best. I've been recently diagnose with schizophrenia and my symptoms are nothing compared to yours. Can even make me think as a forced diagnostic instead of an accurate one. I just daydream a lot and my "delusions" are philosophical pessimism. But to me pessimism and antinatalism are as true as 2+2=4. That's why they haven't gone away with anti-psychotics.
If you want me to go into more detail i can.
Please do bro. If you don’t want to post it on the open forum you can always dm me.

interesting. Schizophrenia kind of runs in my family though so I think it just may be genetic lottery in my case.

Maybe you have chronic lyme or babesia too. Check out google - plenty of data linking chronic brain infections with mental disorders.

In terms of T. gondii, compared to a control group, the blood work revealed individuals with the infection were almost 50 percent more likely (odds ratio 1.47) to be diagnosed with schizophrenia disorders compared to those without an infection.

A growing body of evidence suggests a correlation between schizophrenia and exposure to infectious agents. The majority of studied cases concerns the infection caused by T. gondii, an obligatory intracellular parasite that infects about 1/3 of the entire human population, according to the available data.

etc..

Last edited:
Maybe you have chronic lyme or babesia too. Check out google - plenty of data linking chronic brain infections with mental disorders.

In terms of T. gondii, compared to a control group, the blood work revealed individuals with the infection were almost 50 percent more likely (odds ratio 1.47) to be diagnosed with schizophrenia disorders compared to those without an infection.

A growing body of evidence suggests a correlation between schizophrenia and exposure to infectious agents. The majority of studied cases concerns the infection caused by T. gondii, an obligatory intracellular parasite that infects about 1/3 of the entire human population, according to the available data.

etc..
This is some very good information and lifefuel for schizocels.

etc..
:feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

I will read this thoroughly. Thank you bro. High IQ shit like this is what makes us superior to patronizing “find a woman who likes you for you, despite your violent mental illness” normshits on reddit.
Dark triad helps with the women.
Chad can have needle stung arms and still get laid.
Dark triad is a dark horse. Aspergers chad still has to shoot down 5 points when LDRing an equally autistic female. Look at Martin Cabello.

AA8D2EAA E7CE 453C B2F2 3E03BACB3383

As I approach my early twenties, my schizophrenia has progressed to the point where I regularly hear users of this forum talking to me in my day to day life. In case you’re wondering my mind usually assigns voices based on profile pic.

It helps that I am aware of my condition, but it doesn’t stop me from doing shit like locking myself in a room and staying up with a knife under my pillow because I think aliens are going to come for me.

I’m probably among the most neurotic people on earth; even the McDonald’s drive through (my greatest culinary cope) sends me into a fight or flight response. Of course this means that it’s even more OVER for my love life, as females sniff out and hate traits like neuroticism with extreme prejudice.

Now with college cancelled in the US my sport copes are gone and I’m back living with my violently abusive father. Hooray!
What do I sound like?

I hope you're able to get away from your shithead dad soon, OP. You sound like a good guy who just got shit luck in life and I wish you well.

whats my voice sound like ded srs

I don’t have it

I will read this thoroughly. Thank you bro.

Imaging going through the rounds after rounds of uneffective medications and psychosocial therapies while the root reason is a chronic brain infection treatable by antibiotics(like minocycline or azithromycin or whatever they are ref to in their studies).

Yeah, over for schizocels

@LastGerman is my most common voice. He sounds like Stroheim. A lot of the voices are actually from old Lookism or r/Incels people. Zyros, Gambler, UglyOgreWhoWantsToBeAGirl, etc.
[/QUOTE]

Brutal voice pill.

That sounds brutal man.

B vitamins, Cure most mental illnesses...

Found in most green foods. You know, the kind most people don't eat.