Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schizophrenia is even worse than autism.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Schizophrenia 731x1024

Must suck to suffer from it.

Can't relate I'm a schizoid:feelsLSD:

:yes:Hard to apply for jobs knowing I'm likely to be turned down anyway and that people out there need it more than me.
:yes:Ejaculatory anhedonia
:yes:Lockdown was super easy
:yes:Short term memory loss
:yes:Sweat a lot
:yes:Low voice
:yes:Rarely have much to say

Last edited:
Do u need to hear voices in order to be considered schizophrenic or is it on a spectrum like autism? Cuz I show most of these symptoms

Last edited:
i suffer from it
if anybody want i could answer some questions

:yes:Hard to apply for jobs knowing I'm likely to be turned down anyway and that people out there need it more than me.

:yes:Lockdown was super easy
:yes:Short term memory loss

:yes:Low voice
:yes:Rarely have much to say
Same here. I literally felt no difference between lockdown and 'normal' times.
Also, I think that I speak loud but people often don't hear me.

Do u need to hear voices in order to be considered schizophrenic or is it on a spectrum like autism? Cuz I show most of these symptoms
Don't know. I think it may depend on the individual. For example, many drunkards have hallucinations while I never had when I drank often.

Yes, you need both positive and negative symptoms to be a schizophrenic

They do 3 parts test, delusions, hallucinations, and social behavior

Not all schizos hear voices. Back in my teens, I heard screaming voices so bad I couldn't sleep and extremely agitated. One of those voices was a foid talking dirty to me. The medication eliminated the voices.

I suppose any schizo could hear voices if they let their symptoms worsen :feelswhere:

Got all of them except for symptom no. 2,i still enjoy eating.

I have both schizophrenia and autism, my life was bad enough with just autism but as I developed schizophrenia at 19 it turned to fucking hell

Last edited:
I have both schizophrenia and autism, my life was bad enough with just autism but as I developed schizophrenia at 19 it turned to fucking hell
Are you officialy diagnosed?

Are you officialy diagnosed?
Yes I was diagnosed at 3 with autism and schizophrenia at 19 by doctors after my parents noticed signs of poor mental health, I've been taking kikepills my whole life and they've done more harm than good.

Schizophrenia is an actual mental illness. Unlike autism.

Yes I was diagnosed at 3 with autism and schizophrenia at 19 by doctors after my parents noticed signs of poor mental health, I've been taking kikepills my whole life and they've done more harm than good.
Giga Trucel

i can't even imagine how bad the things could be if i had both.

I have all of those symptoms from my autism.

yes when i was 17
By psychologist or psychiatrist? If I'm not mistaken, psychologists cannot diagnose serious mental illnesses. I visited psychologists only.

I have all these symptoms.

By psychologist or psychiatrist? If I'm not mistaken, psychologists cannot diagnose serious mental illnesses. I visited psychologists only.
psychiatrist

Over for @Stopping@Nothing19

It's over for me bros. I recently got sent to a mental ward and they diagnosed me with schizo. I wanna rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
[UWSL]hate those nurses btw looked at me with worthlessness. Felt so humiliated[/UWSL]