Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Schizomaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Life has lost all its magic for me. Im a cynical cunt.
Maybe becoming schizo is the only way to counter disenchantment.
I wish I could be intoxicated, consumed with a purpose, even if its absurd or delusional. I would take things seriously again.

I was online friends with a schizo a while ago and he was brillant. He had an unbelievable presence on the internet, idk how he managed it. He would do livestreams, post on many social networks simultaneously, write essays, create music and art, film his interactions with the real world, etc. Very high agency and high iQ individual, well read, extensive vocabulary, tech savvy, interesting, etc.
He expressed himself through word salads but they would always make some sense, point to something interesting even as fiction or imagination. And you could tell it made sense to him, which fascinated me. He even managed to gather somewhat of a following in the virtual spaces he operated in

Its was like a game, a joyous cope, he didnt take it too seriously, a self indulgence. wasn't like Terry Davis or people who deal with severe mental illness, he could interface with the real world in a productive way and still be immersed in his complex, vivid dreamlike adventure. He was able to change his personal world as he willed, a power few of us could hope for as incels

I did it,worked pretty well.

I don't know about making yourself schizo, but you can willfully alter your perception of reality if you make a concerted effort to do so.

Using psychedelics won't make you schizo it can only speed up the process if you were already meant to get it later in life. It's usually a slow onset