Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill schizocels are truecels

:feels: Oh god now im starting to worry about @Uggo Mongo logging on and confusing him with DregKing, why did Mongo decide to bully me and expose all my larps and my attempt to hide my ginger jewish ancestry :feels::feels:

Oh god I wish I could be white like @uggo mongo that wag I won't be made fun of for being a dirty vermin spic :feels: Whites are my gods I worship at the alter of their feet. I DON'T even try to larp anymore after getting this humiliated badly

not necessarily, although there's something that I remember of reading about auditory hallucinations that is really frightening if you think about it
Is a study where the supposed areas of the brain that should be hyperactive during the auditory hallucinations weren't really active not even in the slightest in the schizophrenic patients, the areas responsible for hearing however were

I don't know if the study got debunked by new ones, there's one that say that there's higher blood flow specifically to these areas, but doesn't mean much

regarding your comment, there's religious genes, which would explain your question since most countries are still religious and have religious practices so it just furthers and express epigenetic factors

not really, neuroinfections, brain damage and drugs can cause psychosis too
schizophrenia is one of the few mental condition that is really real, and is pure torture for most patients

it's ironic saying they're chosen by "God" since most will end a way or another in a psych ward being tortured by high doses of drugs, homeless, risky behavior leading to death etc...
Something that always fascinated me about schizo's is that they always think it's demons/God talking to them. I wonder why?
This bitch of an earth and a need to blame someone which is understandable

I cant take this anymore ive been completely outed by mongo and now the entire forum knows about my pubic ginger locks it's no wonder why im losing my shit getting btfo this entire week