Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Schizo post: Why “gut” in German means good

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Gut means good water is wet right?

the gut, there’s a massive connection between the gut and brain.
95% of serotonin is apparently produced in the gut. And serotonin is apparently the happiness neurochemical/hormone right??

SSRIs remove high inhibition and can make people do low inhib crazy shit. And when people do low inhib crazy shit, they say he has guts! That’s because SSRIs slow down the reabsorption of serotonin so more of it is available.

:bigbrain:

How SSRIs remove high inhibition ?

:bigbrain:

How SSRIs remove high inhibition ?
SSRIs increase stress tolerance because when you increase serotonin, stress hormones also increase. That’s why people report having akathesia, bruxism, nightmares and waking up in sweats, emotional numbness and even memory loss. I think it might also increase adrenaline which also can lead to manic states maybe?? They have a mix of energising and sedating effects idk depends on which ones you take probably

Taking SSRIs probably imbalances dopamine though that’s why it can be sedating and probably why it can give ahedonia.

When you have increased stress tolerance, you have more confidence and ability to do shit you wouldn’t usually do. That’s why so many school shooters were on some sort of psych med like SSRIs. Things don’t affect them like they used to because of all this neurochemistry and hormone stuff

SSRIs can also fuck with hormones, metabolism and digestion that’s why weight gain is a side effect

Last edited:
SSRIs increase stress tolerance because when you increase serotonin, stress hormones also increase. That’s why people report having akathesia, bruxism, nightmares and waking up in sweats, emotional numbness and even memory loss. I think it might also increase adrenaline which also can lead to manic states maybe?? They have a mix of energising and sedating effects idk depends on which ones you take probably

Taking SSRIs probably imbalances dopamine though that’s why it can be sedating and probably why it can give ahedonia.

When you have increased stress tolerance, you have more confidence and ability to do shit you wouldn’t usually do. That’s why so many school shooters were on some sort of psych med like SSRIs. Things don’t affect them like they used to because of all this neurochemistry and hormone stuff

SSRIs can also fuck with hormones, metabolism and digestion that’s why weight gain is a side effect
Does SSRIs increases pain tolerance too ?

Does SSRIs increases pain tolerance too ?
I’ve noticed I’m not that reactive to pain anymore. I feel more inert and numbed out these days