Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: The reason i am not god

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
The reason I know that I am not God is because I could create something 10 times better then this shit hole without even thinking. I could have my hands tied behind my back, and be mentally retarded, and still create something far greater then this shit hole of a world could ever be.

There is no substance here, just like there is no substance in god. He is a failed creation, and I have more morals then he could ever wish to have.

May his whore of a mother get spit roasted In the darkest trenches of hell while he watches crying like a bitch.

Fuck god, and fuck his son that he abandoned.

So do you not believe in God? Or do you believe in God but you hate him.

God is a cunt
Hail Satan
hail satan GIF

So do you not believe in God? Or do you believe in God but you hate him.
I believe that God is real, but he is an evil bastard with no morals. Jerking his little cock to those who he created to suffer.

omg what a horrible thing you just said to my sky daddy :feels::feels::feels::soy:

Please lord pray for this man, he is deeply troubled, I'm down on my knees, down on all fours

Fucking faggots, I hate all of you fakecels. And I hope you normie scum suffer worst of all for all that you've done to me. You're no better then my cunt of a "family".

Last edited:
Alcohol never did shit for me other then to give me the low inhib nature to speak my mind.

The only thing you can be better at is how to splatter your grey matter all over the ground when sticking your head inside the blades of a lawn mower.

Last edited:
@Rapist I'm sorry I was being an asshole. No hate friend, I'm just going through my own problems, and I lash out whenever I feel like I'm being attacked.

@Rapist I'm sorry I was being an asshole. No hate friend, I'm just going through my own problems, and I lash out whenever I feel like I'm being attacked.
I apologize as well

It's got to the point now that I really like seeing you post on here because I know that means you're still alive

im sure satan defied him specifically for creating this shit....forced life, forced torment...why?
just cast away your pride and kneel down for being created as a trucel bro

satan told me one night that god, in his vile delirium, wrote these lines while laughing hysterically
created a cucking clown world, then called it my masterpiece
burdened the weak with existence call it justice tho they never asked for this

im sure satan defied him specifically for creating this shit....forced life, forced torment...why?
just cast away your pride and kneel down for being created as a trucel bro

satan told me one night that god, in his vile delirium, wrote these lines while laughing hysterically
created a cucking clown world, then called it my masterpiece
burdened the weak with existence call it justice tho they never asked for this
My thoughts exactly.

It's a shame nobody else seems to realize this, I think it's only when people go through the worst of life that they begin to understand what we mean.

My thoughts exactly.

It's a shame nobody else seems to realize this, I think it's only when people go through the worst of life that they begin to understand what we mean.
we cannot communicate with them tbh....i personally am biased to hate them first for being normies and getting something easily that is impussyble for us....we have nothing to tell them
id say we r more sensitive (not in the faggish sense) to the worlds cuckeries/shitteries n of course ended up here to be their subject of research probably jfl

we cannot communicate with them tbh....i personally am biased to hate them first for being normies and getting something easily that is impussyble for us....we have nothing to tell them
id say we r more sensitive (not in the faggish sense) to the worlds cuckeries/shitteries n of course ended up here to be their subject of research probably jfl
Kek yeah forreal man

Now I am become God, destroyer of worlds.

But I'm also fucked so I'm not judging.

But I'm also fucked so I'm not judging.
@copemaxx9002 but what is wrong with speaking the truth? No folly is done, I am just speaking my truth.