Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: The belief in the idea of heaven is proof that this is a horrible place

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Even christ copers have to cope with the idea of going to a better place when they die because everything here is so miserable. What is the purpose of this life? How come god couldn't have just made it to where everyone goes to heaven from the jump, so that this place didn't have to exist?

I deeply fear that this hell is never ending, and I see no good scenario going forward. Not in this life, not in the next. We're just stuck here hoping that eventually one day the torment will end. And the sad thing is that we can't even express how we're feeling without some normie trying to gaslight us into believing that things aren't as bad as we think they are.

If I have to refrain from putting a gun to my head to end this misery, then there is something seriously wrong with this place, and no religion or god could ever bring me comfort after all I've been through, and all I've seen.

Even normies and chads can't handle existence. And they are far better off then we will ever be.

Why do I fear hell when I already live in it?

Because a whore ate the apple and her cuck husband adam simp listened to and truly worshiped pussy.

The truth is adam was a simp, getting cucked by BSC(big satan cock), mary the prostitute has opened her legs so many times, jesus wasnt concieved by 1 man but multiple men and demons.

Why do I fear hell when I already live in it?
Because you have been given a life so awful that there is absolutely no hope for the future.

Because a whore ate the apple and her cuck husband adam simp listened to and truly worshiped pussy.

The truth is adam was a simp, getting cucked by BSC(big satan cock), mary the prostitute has opened her legs so many times, jesus wasnt concieved by 1 man but multiple men and demons.

I really wish I wasn't so mad at god, but I am truly not happy about anything in this world, and barely anything gives me solace anymore.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here

What if you're actually God, and you created this world and erased your memory.

What if you're actually God, and you created this world and erased your memory.
Then I fucking hate myself for being such an asshole to everyone. Imagine creating something like this and being proud of it. :feelsUgh:

Then I fucking hate myself for being such an asshole to everyone. Imagine creating something like this and being proud of it. :feelsUgh:
But think about it, what if you actually are? How would you know?

But think about it, what if you actually are? How would you know?
If everything feels so empty, then God is alone, and he is showing me how it feels to be in his situation. Maybe that's the whole meaning of life. It's empty.

If everything feels so empty, then God is alone, and he is showing me how it feels to be in his situation. Maybe that's the whole meaning of life. It's empty.
I think there is some profound truth in what you say.

And how the fuck was Mary a virgin ??

Even christ copers have to cope with the idea of going to a better place when they die because everything here is so miserable. What is the purpose of this life? How come god couldn't have just made it to where everyone goes to heaven from the jump, so that this place didn't have to exist?

I deeply fear that this hell is never ending, and I see no good scenario going forward. Not in this life, not in the next. We're just stuck here hoping that eventually one day the torment will end. And the sad thing is that we can't even express how we're feeling without some normie trying to gaslight us into believing that things aren't as bad as we think they are.

If I have to refrain from putting a gun to my head to end this misery, then there is something seriously wrong with this place, and no religion or god could ever bring me comfort after all I've been through, and all I've seen.
not schizo at all this shit makes sense

I dont think there will be anything after this life. We just get this one chance and we got dealt the worst card possible

I dont think there will be anything after this life. We just get this one chance and we got dealt the worst card possible
Brutal if true. No good life for inkwells

And how the fuck was Mary a virgin ??
She was virgin because she only took it up the ass, took dick by 50 men but never kissed so she's virgin tee hee.