Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Schizo post: if we burn in hell we are not like god

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

COURTNEY LOVE SHOULD BE ON MY COCK CRYING
That means we are our own individual person. We do not conform to what we "should be". We do not go along with everything that is said, and everything that is told.

We are our own person, and this creation that God has made would only create us to be ourselves.

Doing anything less then is a waste of our lives.

Also why would God allow his own children to burn in a lake of fire for all eternity?

Doesn't that sound monstrous?

Would your own family allow something like that to happen to you? Ask yourself that question.

We won’t burn in hell even if heaven and hell exists. I simply won’t allow myself to be sent to hell

We won’t burn in hell even if heaven and hell exists. I simply won’t allow myself to be sent to hell
Here's to hoping man.

This life is so brutal that a big part of me truly believes it does exist. If life is this brutal then that means that our creator is brutal as well

Chad is given an easy life and never has any reason to sin, so god blesses him in heaven

Meanwhile god gives you garbage genetics, which leads to you getting treated terribly (because god literally invented the blackpill when he designed the human brain), which leads to you having hate in your heart (god deliberately designed humans to feel hate after being wronged) and so once you die god will say "sorry sweaty, you have hate in your heart, i cant let you into heaven, now suffer for eternity"

We never had a choice, god set us up for failure. There was never a timeline where we would get treated well by society and enter heaven

Christianity copers will say "BUT BUT LE DEVIL CORRUPTED HOOMANITY" okay even if he did, the all powerful all loving god just sat there and watched and did nothing to stop it, proving hes not all loving.

Chad is given an easy life and never has any reason to sin, so god blesses him in heaven

Meanwhile god gives you garbage genetics, which leads to you getting treated terribly (because god literally invented the blackpill when he designed the human brain), which leads to you having hate in your heart (god deliberately designed humans to feel hate after being wronged) and so once you die god will say "sorry sweaty, you have hate in your heart, i cant let you into heaven, now suffer for eternity"

We never had a choice, god set us up for failure. There was never a timeline where we would get treated well by society and enter heaven

Christianity copers will say "BUT BUT LE DEVIL CORRUPTED HOOMANITY" okay even if he did, the all powerful all loving god just sat there and watched and did nothing to stop it, proving hes not all loving.
Incredibly high IQ comment man :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

He created the devil knowing that he would fall from grace.

Also why would God allow his own children to burn in a lake of fire for all eternity?

Would your own family allow something like that to happen to you? Ask yourself that question.
If you dont think god is evil if he exists I dont even know what to tell you

The normies will