Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: I will never return here again

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
When I meet my untimely end I will stand before god and tell him that he can never make me return to here ever again. He is deluded in his false sense of power, but he was born a failed creation as well, so he is no better then any of us. Let it be known that it was the devil who gave the first middle finger to god, but it won't be the last.

I have suffered more then he ever will, and I have exhibited strength far beyond anything that he could ever create.

He did not create ME, I am ME.

Eating Ants: Nutrition, Benefits, Downsides

Fuck this faggot for creating this shit existence. I could create something better without even trying.

okay christcuck. Have fun suffering for the rest of your existence, alone and unloved just like the rest of us.
while worhipping a "god" who put you here to experience this..

At least I'm not a pussy for calling a spade a spade :feelswhere:

believing and worshiping a higher power is cucked since that would it imply that it made u incel for the sole purpose of seeing u suffer

Last edited:
If it were up to you what would you create.
A place without suffering, where love actually exists and people care about one another. Simple shit really, but not simple enough apparently..

believing and worshiping a higher power is cucked since that would it imply that it made u incel for the sole purpose of seeing u suffer
this

religious or not there's no point in chasing the stars.
Why not? Because you were told to feel as though we were made lesser than? Why can't we be better or just as powerful as our creator? What separates us from him? He nailed his son on a fucking cross, and allowed billions of people to experience pain and agony beyond moral comprehension. He is the one deserving of eternal hellfire, not us.

A place without suffering, where love actually exists and people care about one another. Simple shit really, but not simple enough apparently..
That sounds pretty boring though don't you think.

Why not? Because you were told to feel as though we were made lesser than? Why can't we be better or just as powerful as our creator? What separates us from him? He nailed his son on a fucking cross, and allowed billions of people to experience pain and agony beyond moral comprehension. He is the one deserving of eternal hellfire, not us.
assuming u believe in God you'd know ur powerless before him. assuming u do not believe in God giving urself a hypothetical villain to hate is kinda ridiculous.

My own sister who berated and bullied me SINCE I WAS FIRST CONCEIVED even has a partner, while I rot in my room drinking myself to death. Fuck this god and fuck this life.

assuming u believe in God you'd know ur powerless before him. assuming u do not believe in God giving urself a hypothetical villain to hate is kinda ridiculous.
Who gives a fuck if I'm powerless? Doesn't that just make me stronger because I'm at the whims of some "higher being"? I will not falter even if I'm less powerful then this faggot, and that's what makes me superior to him. If he was in my shoes he would not have the balls to do the same.

That sounds pretty boring though don't you think.
I don't care if it's "boring". I want to feel happy for once in my god damn life, I fucking deserve it after all of the shit that I have gone through.

Who gives a fuck if I'm powerless? Doesn't that just make me stronger because I'm at the whims of some "higher being"? I will not falter even if I'm less powerful then this faggot, and that's what makes me superior to him. If he was in my shoes he would not have the balls to do the same.
do u believe in God?

do u believe in God?
I believe that he is an evil bastard that gets off on hurting innocent people. Allowing children to get raped and abused, allowing whores to murder their children, allowing people to starve in poor and deserted isolation. Allowing men to die alone, unloved, while whores have infinite options, and infinite resources. You could never admit that this world is anything but evil, even if you tried.

I don't care if it's "boring". I want to feel happy for once in my god damn life, I fucking deserve it after all of the shit that I have gone through.
Being happy is a choice, just choose to be happy.

I believe that he is an evil bastard that gets off on hurting innocent people. Allowing children to get raped and abused, allowing whores to murder their children, allowing people to starve in poor and deserted isolation. Allowing men to die alone, unloved, while whores have infinite options, and infinite resources. You could never admit that this world is anything but evil, even if you tried.
The only reason you say otherwise is because you are afraid of the possibility of being born from an evil and wicked creator who does not care about you.

Cuckmaxing
I swear he is an IT poster with half the shit that he says. No incel actually believes that god has his best interests at heart.

I'll make sure to do that the next time I feel like putting a bullet in my cranium :feelsokman:
Yeah you should if there are men out there with wives and girlfriends who still feel sad and kill themselves then I think it's possible for people like us to feel happy.

Yeah you should if there are men out there with wives and girlfriends who still feel sad and kill themselves then I think it's possible for people like us to feel happy.
Happiness only exists when the few bother to not question anything. The first chapter of genesis is symbolic of this representation of life.

If there is God, I don't understand why "good God" would create this shitty place, but I at least hope he exists. Then we can see promiscuous foids and normies who harassed us go to hell.