Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Schizo Post: How is anyone supposed to enter heaven when this world is so fallen?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
How could anybody possibly make it to heaven when this world is so broken? Everything leads you to sin, and sin is the only thing that's pleasurable anymore. How am I supposed to feel safe? How am I supposed to feel happy? I hate the fact that I find pleasure in any of it, but if I don't cope I will rope. I just want to make it through this and find peace at the end. That's all I want for any of us.

Because Jesus died for the sins of mankind.

Because Jesus died for the sins of mankind.
But why did he have to die for them in the first place? How come god didn't just create everyone without sin? Is there any way he could have possibly done this? There has to be a good god, not everything here is evil. I just don't know why everything is so backwards.

But why did he have to die for them in the first place? How come god didn't just create everyone without sin? Is there any way he could have possibly done this? There has to be a good god, not everything here is evil. I just don't know why everything is so backwards.
He created everyone without sin but sin entered the world when Eve sinned. God fixed this by sacrificing his only begotten Son to the Jews and Romans, to be tortured and subsequently killed on the cross before his resurrection 3 days later.

Not trying to fear monger of course, it's just scary to think about. I hope that each and every soul in this world can go to a much better place when this is all over, regardless.

How could anybody possibly make it to heaven when this world is so broken? Everything leads you to sin, and sin is the only thing that's pleasurable anymore. How am I supposed to feel safe? How am I supposed to feel happy? I hate the fact that I find pleasure in any of it, but if I don't cope I will rope. I just want to make it through this and find peace at the end. That's all I want for any of us.

This world is a place of trials and tests and different people will experience them in different ways. The idea is to overcome the tests by doing good and avoiding sins.

The twist is that incels are protected from the sin of fornication and adultery. Because God made us too ugly to commit those sins.

But all the Chads and Staceys who enjoy copious amounts of sex now will be judged for their sins on judgment Day. On that day, they will look at us and wish they were in our place.

Read my thread on this subject here: https://incels.is/threads/in-this-w...-when-chad-will-wish-he-was-one-of-us.495017/

Last edited:
raven dont tell me youre some religion freak too, wtff :feelsbadman::fuk:

raven dont tell me youre some religion freak too, wtff :feelsbadman::fuk:
I believe that god exists. I just don't know if he is good or evil. I also don't know what the meaning of any of this is, the significance of it all.

I believe that god exists. I just don't know if he is good or evil. I also don't know what the meaning of any of this is, the significance of it all.
It's hard to cope because I feel so morally reprehensible from all of these years by myself. It has changed me completely from who I used to be even just five years ago. I don't feel like I've matured in any way, and I don't think I've grown all that much if at all.

Taking Notes GIFs | GIFDB.com

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

sorry to let you down saar. I guess I'm just on hopium rn because I'm stoned out of my mind rn :smonk::smonk:
whatever, ill just try to ignore that religious crap, im drinking a 2 liter of dr pepper rn :feelsjuice:

The top ones who endure the trails and remain righteous go to heaven as a reward