Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schizo 'Mericans move to Russia because they thought it was some trad paradise

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

主体思想国家人民地位高
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1RI3Hf4oA

Holy shit these people are a caricature, they actually went ahead and sold everything and moved there with absolutely no plan for their future.

Their children are not going to school and now they're applying for refugee status with some schizo ramblings.

Based Amerimutts. More people should leave that shithole country

And how does this affect you personally?

At most I can understand Westoids moving to places like Czechia or Slovenia, given how developed, industrialized and Westernized they are, but Russia is genuinely unfathomable to me:feelshaha:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::yes::yes:.
Isn't the Czech Republic the most atheist state on Earth? Not sure Slovenia is better in that regard either.

They're devout Christians (probably Evangelicals) who thought Russia was some sort of God-worshiping wonderland

I’ll give them credit. It takes some balls to leave the luxuries of America and start from scratch in some poor shithole.

14% of citizens go to church? Maybe if you count mudslimes. But i don't think tradcopers mean them when they talk about muh based traditional russians. Of all russians about 2% take part in religious holidays like easter, christmas, etc. The ministry of internal affairs gives only 1.4 millions of russians who attended mass church events in 2023 (russian orthodox church probably has different figures).

JFL, Russia luddies are that stupid. Don’t fall for the you have to be on one side of the conflict. despite USA pushing LGBTQ crap you just have to leave the major cites and blue states to get away from it. Other states you can chill in your home, no problems with neggroids or fags. No one cares about tranny shit.

Russia is shitty, so much alcoholism everywhere, everyone is depressed. Weather is cold most of the time.

rosseya exports:
prossies
aids
heroin

But Tucker Carlson said it was paradise!!!!

JFL it got taken down by jewtube kikes