Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Schadenfreude

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
I know its pure cope, but i feel intense joy, when something bad happens to chads. I mean they already live on tutorial mode, so those "bad" things are mostly minor inconviences for them.

But sometimes some chads do experience true hardship. And for some reason this does put a smile on me.

But yeah most chads will never experience any hardship.

espacially when they die young

I don't hate chads necessarily, it's not their fault they were born in the top percentile genetics, similar to us but vice versa

It's foids that are the problem, and the cucked out simps that support them. They are the true enemies here, not our fellow men

But chads like to bully us as well

Same, tbh, especially if it's one who was obviously a prior bully of some kind, you can usually pinpoint the type. :feelsjuice:

Same, tbh, especially if it's one who was obviously a prior bully of some kind, you can usually pinpoint the type. :feelsjuice:

Chad Bullies would rope in our situation immeadetely.