Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schadenfreude: College Student Missing

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

This may have been posted before.
Good Riddance. One less hole around.
She met some guy at 3:00 in the morning.
One less whore, and she looks like she had a LOT of p---ses in her.
Probably more sperm in her than a sperm bank.

Last edited:
Look at her nose, yuck.

Was/Is she an unwed mother?

Yeah this was posted before, she was the roastie that died after her Grandmother's funeral.

Was/Is she an unwed mother?
I don't know, but I'm sure she's had lots of sex.
Yeah this was posted before, she was the roastie that died after her Grandmother's funeral.
I kind of figured it was, since this was so much in the news.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was posted more than once.

I don't know, but I'm sure she's had lots of sex.

I kind of figured it was, since this was so much in the news.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was posted more than once.
What are your favorite disco songs

Looks like a guy in a wig, meanwhile her male counterpart that disappeared will turn up years later and no one knew he was gone.

One of her friends was on the news saying “she didn’t have a boyfriend, but she did have casual relationships like any normal 23 year old”

Life is just a FairyTale, she knew she can't play the role of the virginal Snow White nor Cinderella who had great domestic skills.
Only role left for Roasties is to visit GrandMa and eventually meet her Big Bad Wolf.
Its fine and dandy for us incels to be frogs waiting for our looksmatch, but all our looksmatch are with Chads.
and they lived happily ever after.
The End

One of her friends was on the news saying “she didn’t have a boyfriend, but she did have casual relationships like any normal 23 year old”
Like the big majority of holes.
Life is just a FairyTale, she knew she can't play the role of the virginal Snow White nor Cinderella who had great domestic skills.
Only role left for Roasties is to visit GrandMa and eventually meet her Big Bad Wolf.
Its fine and dandy for us incels to be frogs waiting for our looksmatch, but all our looksmatch are with Chads.
and they lived happily ever after.
The End
Sad but true.

Where did you get the news that she died?
She did NOT die. One can only hope.
My sister never had pre-marital sex. She's been married 45 years.

Nothing of value was lost

She looks stupid, so this is good for humanity

Was Missing College Student Working as a 'Sugar Baby'?
Was Missing Student Leading a Double Life as a 'Sugar Baby'?
The search for a missing Utah college student continues as police searched the home of someone who may be connected to her sudden disappearance.

Salt Lake City police said they served a search warrant on Wednesday night at a home possibly involved in Mackenzie Lueck’s case, but declined to give further details. Police did add that residents of the home are being investigated, however.

Lueck’s parents last heard from her when she texted them around 2 a.m. on June 17 and informed them she had made it safely back to Salt Lake City on a flight. The 23-year-old then grabbed a Lyft, which she took to meet a man near Hatch Park. She did not look distressed when she got into the man’s car at around 3 a.m., the driver told police.

No one has heard from her since.

Since her disappearance, it’s been reported that the University of Utah student was dating multiple people through online dating sites and apps, The Daily Mail reported.

Lueck was a self-proclaimed “sugar baby,” according to Facebook comments published by the paper.

“Try tinder and be blunt about it. Mine says 'I want a SD/SB relationship with a real connection.' If [they] don't know what a SD/SB is, tell them bluntly sugar daddy and sugar baby. But if they don't know, they aren't really worth your time," read one of Lueck's comments, which was reportedly posted in a private Facebook group.

She also claimed to have two sugar daddies in another post.

“I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol,” she wrote three months ago in the group.

Police said they are looking into Lueck’s social media and dating profiles.

“In regards to her online activity, we are aware of this aspect and continue to look into all facets of her life for leads into her disappearance,” Police Chief Tim Doubt said.

Was Missing College Student Working as a 'Sugar Baby'?
Was Missing Student Leading a Double Life as a 'Sugar Baby'?
The search for a missing Utah college student continues as police searched the home of someone who may be connected to her sudden disappearance.

Salt Lake City police said they served a search warrant on Wednesday night at a home possibly involved in Mackenzie Lueck’s case, but declined to give further details. Police did add that residents of the home are being investigated, however.

Lueck’s parents last heard from her when she texted them around 2 a.m. on June 17 and informed them she had made it safely back to Salt Lake City on a flight. The 23-year-old then grabbed a Lyft, which she took to meet a man near Hatch Park. She did not look distressed when she got into the man’s car at around 3 a.m., the driver told police.

No one has heard from her since.

Since her disappearance, it’s been reported that the University of Utah student was dating multiple people through online dating sites and apps, The Daily Mail reported.

Lueck was a self-proclaimed “sugar baby,” according to Facebook comments published by the paper.

“Try tinder and be blunt about it. Mine says 'I want a SD/SB relationship with a real connection.' If [they] don't know what a SD/SB is, tell them bluntly sugar daddy and sugar baby. But if they don't know, they aren't really worth your time," read one of Lueck's comments, which was reportedly posted in a private Facebook group.

She also claimed to have two sugar daddies in another post.

“I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol,” she wrote three months ago in the group.

Police said they are looking into Lueck’s social media and dating profiles.

“In regards to her online activity, we are aware of this aspect and continue to look into all facets of her life for leads into her disappearance,” Police Chief Tim Doubt said.
I guess she has a sugar master now.

Is that the same thing as a prostitute?

They arrested someone. He has "woman coming In and out of his home at all hours of the night"

"There were always so many women coming in and out at all hours of the night," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, told Fox News.

She MayHave been Murdered

They found her worthless body.

The World is not Fair, but at least it is Just.
For every Little Red Riding Hood, there is a Big Bad Wolf waiting for them.
and they lived Happily Ever After.

her looksmatch jumped off a building