Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Scenario: would you say n-word in front of black man if you were allowed to have sex with big boobed white woman afterwards

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
This black man
5d96861ece509ab7f8b67319553c3448

And this white woman

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @anandkonda.belgrade @IncelKing @WorthlessSlavicShit @starystulejarz @Stupid Clown @Destroyed lonely

I’d probably get beat up so bad from that, and wouldn’t even be able to enjoy the sex with the woman afterwards cause I’d be hurt so bad, so no.

Yeah, I would. She's a very COOMFUEL bitch indeed! :ahegao:

I’d probably get beat up so bad from that, and wouldn’t even be able to enjoy the sex with the woman afterwards cause I’d be hurt so bad, so no.
I'm actually a RICECEL who's naturally and very STOCKY, so I could 'hold my own' against this nigger tbh.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

I'm actually a RICECEL who's naturally and very STOCKY, so I could 'hold my own' against this nigger tbh.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF
Damn. You gotta be a frame mogger then. Mogs my 155 pound body weight

Yeah, I'm a manlet (5 ft 7 in) that usually weighs at around 180-185 lbs (leanmaxxed). Still brutally OVER for me though.:feelskek::feelscry:

Last edited:
Random black guy? Or is he in on it? Like some kind of weird cuck fetish? :feelshehe:

I would say it for free, he attacks me, I'm allowed to shot him in self defence and later on I fuck his girl. This is social justice

Why do people think niggers care about the n word? I used to say it in front kf them and they didn’t care. prolly coz they are scared of Slavs or something idk.

Only if i had a glock by my side ready for action.

I'll be dead before getting to fuck her
Not worth it

Just tell the guy that she'd agree to have sex with you if you said it and that you don't actually want to say it. Then he might let it slide.

Just tell the guy that she'd agree to have sex with you if you said it and that you don't actually want to say it. Then he might let it slide.
Exactly what I thought about. Literally just show him her photo and he'd understand:feelshaha::feelsokman:.

Yeah I’d just lie to him after and say I’m Afro-Latino and therefore can say it

Just get beaten up by bbc hypothesis

Yeah bc that roidcel balding blackcel is not a threat

Its the thugmaxxed ones that you have to watch out for

I'd say it and run away, and also pepper spary him if i had it

I've recorded myself saying nigger in front of niggers with no reward.