Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Scenario: we have the resources to build a society from scratch, who would you admit in?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Just incels? Just truecels? Just men in general? All men but not Chad men?

I'd personally be comfortable to admit just mens and that's because a sex haver would not enter in a male-only society at any cost... but if i'd wanted to be strictier i'd just apply the same rules we have here: everyone, even non-incels person as long they're blackpilled and they do not talk about their previous affairs.

What do you think?

My initial post came out wrong, because a society of incels would last for only one generation.

The intention was like... we are able to build some kind of huge shelter/city where we could be able to ldar among us. Who would you admit in?

Last edited:
Males. All males are able to build regardless of Chad or not.

But if there are no females, Chad having good looks is meaningless.

No chads. Other men - based on level of culture

Males. All males are able to build regardless of Chad or not.

Not really. Look at how much inequality there is in the world. That's mostly a result of shitholes having men who can't contribute without trying to get a bride or favor out of the process. Rate of corrupt men is actually inversely correlated to how man in the population are Chads. Not saying that is causative, but Norway is less corrupt than SEA.

Men "build" societies that are like mining camps, that are not really societies at all, just a collection of individuals. Actual cooperation is a function of agriculture, and in that framework foids are "valuable" because you need bodies to work the fields and then need rules and laws to protect your breeding tool.

tl;dr there won't be a male only society until breeding robots are created

My initial post came out wrong, because a society of incels would last for only one generation.

The intention was like... we are able to build some kind of huge shelter/city where we could be able to ldar among us. Who would you admit in?

We need females for reproduction. What's the point if we all die off?

I wouldnt, society needs to be burned down and humanity needs to go extinct

Scientists, we need ectogenesis for our society.

pointless cope thought exercise

kill all 6-10/10 males, enslave all foids for a sex slaves, ban/burn all soy

or do that
I wouldnt, society needs to be burned down and humanity needs to go extinct
all animals need to eradicated since they will repeat our mistakes

Women can come in too but they aren't allowed to go outside without a relative or husband.
Slutty women will be humiliated and they will be public cumdumpsters.
Chads can enter but they aren't allowed to fuck around. If they do, they'll be used for scientific study. They'll get no painkillers for any of the pain they will endure.

Only homeless men, man.

Many men...man.

Just males tbh. Sexbots and artificial wombs will fill the void left by no females. I have no doubt this will actually happen eventually. Females are expensive and aren't needed for their main role once artificial wombs and artificial eggs are invented.
Not really. Look at how much inequality there is in the world. That's mostly a result of shitholes having men who can't contribute without trying to get a bride or favor out of the process. Rate of corrupt men is actually inversely correlated to how man in the population are Chads. Not saying that is causative, but Norway is less corrupt than SEA.

Men "build" societies that are like mining camps, that are not really societies at all, just a collection of individuals. Actual cooperation is a function of agriculture, and in that framework foids are "valuable" because you need bodies to work the fields and then need rules and laws to protect your breeding tool.

tl;dr there won't be a male only society until breeding robots are created
All human suffering and inter-male competition is caused by mate seeking behavior. If artificial wombs and 10/10 sexbots with advanced AI and mother capabilities are normalized and within every man's reach, why would men compete? Why would you be corrupt if you already had all your needs met. Sexual equality will finally be achieved. Unless you are a sociopath and desire power or just to cause suffering, I don't see the point. I would also challenge your assertion that mining camps and oil rigs aren't societies. They absolutely are, and you can see how men work together to achieve goals in peace.

In the future, there is neither Chad nor Incel. Simply Man and Machine.

Last edited: