Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ScaryTerryFan is a fakecel Normie

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Screenshot 20221201 210054 962

He deleted the thread almost immediately after making this comment.

@Dregster
@Fat Link
@Robtical
@The Enforcer

:chad: :banhammer:

Last edited:
No let my nigger stay

@ScaryTerryFan

This true ?

He didn't delete it, retard. He was Enforced, and I am sure was spoken to about not posting his face again as it could be used against him by outsiders.
When I refresh the thread it says "Thread deleted" so I assumed so. I'll delete the photo of his face as well.

He didn't delete it, retard. He was Enforced, and I am sure was spoken to about not posting his face again as it could be used against him by outsiders.
Doesn’t matter, he’s still volcel. End of.

U rlly didnt take a lapdance offered to you? Volcel 100%

Low-tier normie lookswise.

Easily incel if non-NT.

Doesn’t matter, he’s still volcel. End of.
Imagine defending someone who said "My sister's friends tried to have sex with me several times but I said no :chad: " kekw. The absolute state of Chads.is

Lookswise wasn’t even bad before he shaved his head. Now he looks like Doja Cat and a retard

reminds me of this tbh

Attachments

• 393.png
    393.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
Says the volcel. Let him stay
Show me where foids have offered me sex, kek.
Imagine defending someone who said "My sister's friends tried to have sex with me several times but I said no :chad: " kekw. The absolute state of Chads.is
State of .is…
users defending him is worse than the volcel posting among us

:feelsYall: We cannot delete our own threads; we'd have to request a mod to do it. I refreshed the page, and it was deleted. I'm assuming it was He who Enforces.
Yes one the mods dmed me and told me about posting selfies . Which I didn’t know about

looks like a tyrone lite to me tbh

I was scared
all you had to do was say yes and receive a lapdance regardless of how she looked. dude next time that happens just dont decline the offer and fucking take it

He didn't delete it. He was Enforced, and I am sure was spoken to about not posting his face again as it could be used against him by outsiders.
:feelsYall: We cannot delete our own threads; we'd have to request a mod to do it. I refreshed the page, and it was deleted. I'm assuming it was He who Enforces.
I removed it yes. However I didn't see this message

I was scared
So you had girls IRL who knew you pretty much throwing themselves at you, willing to have sex with you with no possible issues and you declined?

It’s not looking good for you @ScaryTerryFan . Your visit here was brief, but we appreciate the bravery

LMAO BRO WAS ALREADY BANNED

i still have access to his instagram if anybody wants to go ahead and mock him

Rip. He was a chill nigga @ScaryTerryFan

Better than these white normies

Why can't that be me