Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Scary conclusion.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Happiness isn’t real. What you feel is nostalgia . I can’t remember the last time I was happy and it seems like even when I seemed happy, they’re was nothing behind my smile. I am walking this abyss alone as a shell of a man. I am devoid of all feelings. Everything is painfully numb, it doesn’t make any sense. It all hurts yet it’s devoid of feeling. I care so much about everything yet I don’t care about myself. None of this makes sense.

The reality is , the human experience is one of pain, suffering, neglect, sadness and misery. No one has it worse or better because your mind will make you suffer either way. Whether you’re a staving child in Africa or a man who has never missed a meal. Your mind will find a way to make you suffer all the time. I don’t understand why but it does. That numbness that is somehow painful will always come back.

Life is suffering, no matter the circumstances. It will always be suffering and it always was suffering

I feel the exact same. Its a brutal pill i have to swallow once a month or so whenever i get reminded of it. If not for modern comforts meant to psyop you into being dependent on copes many more people would be killing each other and themselves.
remember when people used to tar and feather taxmen? lol. all that has happened to us is a million times worse than that yet nobody seems to do anything

I feel the exact same. Its a brutal pill i have to swallow once a month or so whenever i get reminded of it. If not for modern comforts meant to psyop you into being dependent on copes many more people would be killing each other and themselves.
remember when people used to tar and feather taxmen? lol. all that has happened to us is a million times worse than that yet nobody seems to do anything
We aren’t supposed to live like this. We aren’t supposed to like in the modern world.

Everyone is numb these days, find a cope or go to therapy.

It’s not gonna help
Im trying it now, soon first Session lets see how it goes, probably a scam m, but hey at least i can say "I did" when the next guy says to me "Go to therapy/find help"

Do heroin it's the best cope if you have a place to stay

Fet is nice too but you may just od. I have friends that have od and only a few have died