Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scaring foids is fun

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
It's funny when you follow the foids at nights and they get scared af and keep looking behind to see whether you're following them or not. I sometimes follow foids to scare them and they get scared af especially in curryland. Do nothing just follow them for 2 minutes and they'll get hella scared. Seeing them scared really makes my day. I feel so powerful:feelsdevil:. Even sometimes in days when I go out and mind my own business they get scared. Foids are really the most dumbest and fainthearted creatures on this planet.
I am planning to do the same shit with with some cute lolis:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.
This is their punishment for not loving incels and making fun of us:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
very based bro, next time scream also at them (of course in the heart of the night)

very based bro, next time scream also at them (of course in the heart of the night)
Let's see how lolis react when I scream at them at nights. Just pray I don't get jailed. I am still only a teen and exploring this world:panties::feelsLSD:

Let's see how lolis react when I scream at them at nights. Just pray I don't get jailed. I am still only a teen and exploring this world:panties::feelsLSD:
lolis are probable with their parents, do it only if they are alone, it's a very small revenge imo anyway

based currynigger:feelskek: I wish scaring foids was olympic sport

You mentioned curryland. Are you actually from india?

Mogs me
I’m not scary to foids
Looking scary doesn't matter just follow them and they'll automatically get scared. Foids are the biggest fainthearted creatures especially curry foids

[UWSL]Mo n lilọ lati pa ni ile-iwe giga prom.[/UWSL]

Inb4 this gets screenshotted by IT

you could get in trouble for that, seems spooky and dangerous