Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scared a woman on my night walk

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was minding my own business on my lonely night walk and I turned onto a different street and there was a woman walking her dog. I was like 15 feet behind her. I was hoping she would stop to let me pass or speed up but no, she inconvenienced me. So I decide oh I’ll just turn left at the next street which I did, but soon turned back because I felt a shit coming on and wanted to get home quicker. By this time she was on the other side of the street and I saw her look over her shoulder at me to see if I was still there because in her mind I was probably “after her” because I’m such a rapist. If she’s reading this I want her to know that I am not a rapist but if I was she would be safe because her legs were way too fat and overall she was not attractive. She’s probably posting on Reddit right now how she just survived a stalker.

Last edited:
Was minding my own business on my lonely night walk and I turned onto a different street and there was a woman walking her dog. I was like 15 feet behind her. I was hoping she would stop to let me pass or speed up but no, she inconvenienced me. So I decide oh I’ll just turn left at the next street which I did, but soon turned back because I felt a shit coming on and wanted to get home quicker. By this time she was on the other side of the street and I saw her look over her shoulder at me to see if I was still there because in her mind I was probably “after her” because I’m such a rapist. If she’s reading this I want her to know that I am not a rapist but if I was she would be safe because her legs were way too fat and overall she was not attractive. She’s probably losing on Reddit right now how she just survived a stalker.
Brutal. She would open her legs if she could detect chad in the dark.

mogs me op for going outside at night , nightwalks are low inhib as hell

I would walk in the same pace i always do even if old granny jen was walming through favela hellscape

Was minding my own business on my lonely night walk and I turned onto a different street and there was a woman walking her dog. I was like 15 feet behind her. I was hoping she would stop to let me pass or speed up but no, she inconvenienced me. So I decide oh I’ll just turn left at the next street which I did, but soon turned back because I felt a shit coming on and wanted to get home quicker. By this time she was on the other side of the street and I saw her look over her shoulder at me to see if I was still there because in her mind I was probably “after her” because I’m such a rapist. If she’s reading this I want her to know that I am not a rapist but if I was she would be safe because her legs were way too fat and overall she was not attractive. She’s probably posting on Reddit right now how she just survived a stalker.
She didn’t just survive a stalker, she survived an incel mass shooting. What a brave woman

no one wants your fucking arby's stuck up whore

shouldve started running at her full speed

these bitches think life is about her.

The worst thing about foids is that they walk slowly, whereas men, especially lonely ones like us, walk fast, so whenever these foids see us, they think we are gonna rape them.

Shouldve tackled her on the ground jflll
super bowl lol GIF by TV Land Classic

Based! You did your good deed of the day

I would quickly fast walk to her direction, making eye contact with her, only to walk past her.

We a lot of power over these sluts, just by existing we can ruin their day

We a lot of power over these sluts, just by existing we can ruin their day
Good hope I give her just a lil bit more anxiety on all her future walks.