Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scamza is being investigated by a news agency. It's time we bring this bozo down

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
The Sun Newspaper (UK) is writing an article on our favorite redpill scam artist Hamza. Considering this guy manipulates, scams little kids, teenagers and the mentally desperate out of money by funneling them into his $399 per month course. I think it's time some of us share our "Opinions" with the news reporter. Her email address is: [email protected]

Twitter Link to News Reporter asking for opinions on hamza
Screenshot 8

For the 10% of you who don't know who hamza is watch the below videos for more info, by me and my fav blackpill content creator ITV - TLDR: this dude is one of those new motivational speakers that incorporates redpill and sells hopium/cope to his extremely young audience and funnels them into his courses. He also bashes blackpill:

These are the testimonials that he posted on his site. You already know what to do, expose him in his comments before he tells his minions to turn off the comment section

Adonissssssss

One of his Testimonial bozos replied: JFL. Every incel reading this should be grateful ur not this deluded, imagine being so deluded u spend $399. Thank ur self for having an IQ above -100

A fool and his money are soon parted

bumperino, take down this clownirino

Redpill only really works for the naturally gifted ones who are simply lazy. If you're born retarded and/or ugly no amount of self-improvement will help.

:soy::foidSoy:< It's time to bring this bozo down

Its crazy how this curry guru is able to control thousands of men to his liking.
He sold them motivation and validation but the Blackpill will collect from all of them when they get mogged by Chad after working so hard to self improve.
U underestimate how low iq avg person is

I actually despise Hamza and all redpillers a lot more that bluepillers.

It's better to give someone false hope than false hope AND take his money. Fuck scamza

It's better to give someone false hope than false hope AND take his money. Fuck scamza
This

Keep sending emails in and comment on testimonsld

Yeah Fuck That Filthy Pajeet

Bumperino fk this scamarino

Was 215 2 days ago. Now it’s 256 400x40= 16000 per month of subscriptions in 2 days from scamming kids while you studycel or work ur wagie job
7B0C4A27 4991 4B88 914B 98FB6B38F4FE

Based, fuck scamza

This fucker is so annoying with his feels guy & gigachad “jeffrey and adonis” gimmick. He’s also a massive narcy

Curry , Paki , Same Thing , One Just Has A Lighter Shitskin Color Usually
Pakis are a subset of curries, it’s just that pajeet specifically refers to hindu/sikh curries (meant to be a stereotypical indic name)

One of his Testimonial bozos replied: JFL. Every incel reading this should be grateful ur not this deluded, imagine being so deluded u spend $399. Thank ur self for having an IQ above -100
View attachment 733197
You don't even need to have 100 IQ to not fall for this shit, even 50 IQ is enough.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12av8gr/pathetic_incel_being_a_gigantic_crab/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

>incel being a gigantic crab.

Yes exposing a youtuber who takes advantage of kids by funnelling them into a course that costs $499 per month with no refunds is “bucket crab” mentality. Why don’t you go back to reposting whatever trolls say on this website 24/7 instead of targeting a thread actually trying to help save kids and mentally weak teenagers from wasting money?

Btw this is hamzas response to a

Attachments

• 052A0F11-C83D-42C0-97DB-12A038A5F594.jpeg
    052A0F11-C83D-42C0-97DB-12A038A5F594.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 37
Its crazy how this curry guru is able to control thousands of men to his liking.
He sold them motivation and validation but the Blackpill will collect from all of them when they get mogged by Chad after working so hard to self improve.

Redpill only really works for the naturally gifted ones who are simply lazy. If you're born retarded and/or ugly no amount of self-improvement will help.

If the “person” who made that post is still stalking this thread, I just want you to know that this is you

View attachment 733636
i post a thread raising awareness against a redpill scammer and get a thread dedicated to me on reddit inceltears . I thought this lot didn’t like Hamza/Andrew Tate and other redpill types? Is the thread just defending hamza scheme of scamming kids?

i post a thread raising awareness against a redpill scammer and get a thread dedicated to me on reddit inceltears . I thought this lot didn’t like Hamza/Andrew Tate and other redpill types? Is the thread just defending hamza scheme of scamming kids?
Bluepillers are more accepting of Scamza than Tate cause he doesn’t preach traditional gender roles quite as much

Goat thread tbh

Goat thread tbh
Let’s see how many people defend hamza scamming kids in the thread. If you check out the thread creators post history, it’s just him posting screenshots from this subreddit 24/7 for upvotes . Remember guys, you might think your life is down bad but at-least you’re not dedicating Your time combing through a forum to find the worst posts/people trolling and posting it for upvotes daily

If there are people who're stupid enough to give him such a big amount of money, it's their problem
He's right to try to scam money from dumbasses

Left a very nice email for the SJW. :feelshehe:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12av8gr/pathetic_incel_being_a_gigantic_crab/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

>incel being a gigantic crab.

Yes exposing a youtuber who takes advantage of kids by funnelling them into a course that costs $499 per month with no refunds is “bucket crab” mentality. Why don’t you go back to reposting whatever trolls say on this website 24/7 instead of targeting a thread actually trying to help save kids and mentally weak teenagers from wasting money?

Btw this is hamzas response to a

lol they are truly stalkers, all for the virtual leddit gold

Let’s see how many people defend hamza scamming kids in the thread. If you check out the thread creators post history, it’s just him posting screenshots from this subreddit 24/7 for upvotes . Remember guys, you might think your life is down bad but at-least you’re not dedicating Your time combing through a forum to find the worst posts/people trolling and posting it for upvotes daily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back