Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scammer tried to blackmail me for my nudes and told her (him most likely) to fuck off

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
So yeah yesterday I was kinda horny and stupid, got a message on a dating site called tantan (tinder for noodlewhores) and the foid tells me if we can talk on insta which I barely use but still did it. She didn't seem like a bot so I fell into her trap, she tolds me if I want to do video call on skype which I accept. The scam was honestly very realistic because her camera was on and when I told her to show pussy she did kek, probably she (or he, most likely) knows the pre-recorded video after so many scams to make it look realistic. I showed her my incel prick and jacked off for some minutes until I came then ended the call.

Then I get a message all in caps saying "I have your nudes and I'm going to leak them to your family and friends and ruin your life" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I told her "do it bitch", that I'm not scared and she can go fuck herself and stop wasting my time. Then she starts sending me screenshots of a pic I have with my mom and other with some high school people I haven't talked to in years, I still tell her to go on and "make my day" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Then I just blocked her everywhere, reported her profile and I think she's been banned off insta because I can't find her profile anymore. As expected no nudes were ever leaked, like all scammers it's just bluffing and hoping someone stupid enough will pay, and once he pays it's over for him because they will keep demaing payment. And even if my nudes are leaked I don't care, my parents have already seen me naked countless of times and the few friends I have won't care.

lol you are based. if you care about your nudes as an incel go fuck yourself

Find out where they live

Good shit :yes:

Tell him to fuck off back to Nigeria and die of AIDS.