Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory @Sayitsover 's brain has reverted to suicide mode due to inceldom and thats why he refuses to brush his teeth

I

idfklma

Banned
-
As we all know if you dont have sex for a long enough time ur brain will begin to enter self destruct mode as it sees you as a leech on ur fellow humans as ur taking up resources while not having kids, so in a way ur wasting resources that could be going to people with kids instead. Most of us are able to beat this evolutionary hurdle, unfortunately @Saysitsover 's mind has succumbed to mental illness which has manifested itself in a desire to employ teeth rot, which has resulted in infection and heart palpitations which will likely end in heart attack.

Fellow incels and would-be tooth rotters, please avoid the dangerous path @Saysitsover has ventured on, and if u ever feel like harming yourself remember: its just ur stupid brain wanting to get rid of u so ur resources will go to chad and stacys kids

F chad and stacy and their kids!

As we all know if you dont have sex for a long enough time ur brain will begin to enter self destruct mode as it sees you as a leech on ur fellow humans as ur taking up resources while not having kids, so in a way ur wasting resources that could be going to people with kids instead. Most of us are able to beat this evolutionary hurdle, unfortunately @Saysitsover 's mind has succumbed to mental illness which has manifested itself in a desire to employ teeth rot, which has resulted in infection and heart palpitations which will likely end in heart attack.

Fellow incels and would-be tooth rotters, please avoid the dangerous path @Saysitsover has ventured on, and if u ever feel like harming yourself remember: its just ur stupid brain wanting to get rid of u so ur resources will go to chad and stacys kids

Do not let the commies jews and moggers win

good advice,fuck kikes and fuck this shit

teeth brush is cope

No, he's an elaborate troll who thinks that this ongoing joke is somehow funny

I'm so sick of these people here who say proudly that they stopped brushing their teeth. Fuck off with your weird fetishes

Ngl if it is a joke its pretty funny
I think the gag has ran its course a long time ago.

Even the name saysitsover is a tell-tell sign that its an elaborate troll

It’s a the ultimate cope

I think the gag has ran its course a long time ago.

Even the name saysitsover is a tell-tell sign that its an elaborate troll
Ngl if it is a joke its pretty funny
I don't think it is tbh. He's been a low IQ tard posting shitty TikToks and talking about his teeth for some time now. Dedicated LARP if true. :feelskek:

I don't think it is tbh. He's been a low IQ tard posting shitty TikToks and talking about his teeth for some time now. Dedicated LARP if true. :feelskek:
Well sure. But its a dedicated troll. He keeps parroting his retarded shit about "molar reveal" meanwhile he never posted anything like that. So he claims he has evidence of his teethrotting ldar ways but he never provides it.

Maybe there was a time when this larp was funny but I cba to read his posts. The dude is loudly crunching on some doritos and giggling loudly as he once again types one of his catchphrases like "teethrot," "crab legs," "molar reveal" etc

Well sure. But its a dedicated troll. He keeps parroting his retarded shit about "molar reveal" meanwhile he never posted anything like that. So he claims he has evidence of his teethrotting ldar ways but he never provides it.

Maybe there was a time when this larp was funny but I cba to read his posts. The dude is loudly crunching on some doritos and giggling loudly as he once again types one of his catchphrases like "teethrot," "crab legs," "molar reveal" etc
:lul::lul::lul: molar reveal lmao

I fell for the trick, my teeth are as broken as my future, time to go brush.

Good child.

He has a pic of his molar. Jfl @Saysitsover get your tooth rotting ass in here

He posted a pic though. You can find it in his post history it was a while back. :feelscomfy: