Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saying the word “bitch” may become illegal and lead to jail time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

A Boston Democrat has proposed a state law that would penalize the use of the b-word when used to demean another person.

The bill, filed by state Rep. Dan Hunt in May, is slated to go before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary Tuesday afternoon.

“A person who uses the word ‘bitch’ directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person in violation of this section,” the bill says.

According to the bill, penalties would be similar to those outlined in the other subsections of the state law, which, depending on the subsection, provide for a fine of not more than either $150 or $200, or jail time of up to six months.

JFL when you can literally go to jail for calling a foid a bitch

dick will still be allowed though. Peak clown world

:lul: :lul: :lul: fuck society, burn it all to the ground in minecraft

I don't talk with foids

A bitch is a female dog. A dog is a male dog. Can't wait to see them bust the Westminster Dog [and Bitch] Show.

Clown world will have to burn eventually, no one can live in madness for so long.

You cant even swear on YouTube anymore, its beyond over

I prefer the word, cunt.

It has a British slang connotations!

Why only that word or they have more words in that list? I think it's actually good to fine people for insulting others.

If this law was enacted, which seems like a nightmare to enforce...
Foids would not get arrested for calling manlets "little bitch niggas"...
Any law that punishes men more severely than foids is feminist and cucked.
Chemical castration for chomos is a good example.

I will eat my own hat if this passes. They didn't pass the Loli Sex Doll ban, they sure as Branson's got bitches on his bitch boat ain't passin' no Bitch Ban.

Also, "disorderly conduct" is the most bullshit charge you can throw at anybody. It's just a license for cops to fill their quotas.

so many songs i like would be outlawed

Every nigger in America would be in jail within 30 days if they banned the word bitch.

Here's the soyboy dan hunt.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-1.12.34-PM-1.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-1.12.34-PM-1.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 30
A man wrote that bill? I swear I thought right away that a foid wrote it. Fucking cucks man.
Never underestimate the amount of white soyboy liberals. A huge % of inceltears fit that description

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

Also, on another note its over for dogcels

Every nigger in America would be in jail within 30 days if they banned the word bitch.
Next this law will be repealed for targeting people of color and thus being “racist”

bitch oops oh bitch oops not again its so hard not to say it.

should be tagged [RageFuel] tbh tbh

A bitch is a female dog. A dog is a male dog. Can't wait to see them bust the Westminster Dog [and Bitch] Show.

And the insult "bitch" is in reference to female dogs being promiscuous when in heat. Seems like a fair description of modern roasties. Don't even know if they'd find the comparison offensive since many are 'doggie moms.'

“Oh...he’s 6’3” we’ll let him off the hook fellow police officer.”

“Oh...he’s 6’3” we’ll let him off the hook fellow police officer.”
Right, I bet the lawmakers and entire police force have all said the word bitch before

Not very subtle dogpill.

Soon it will be illegal to criticize foids

Whatever, I'll call them cumdumpsters

JFL when you can literally go to jail for calling a foid a bitch

Conservacucks would love this as a way to keep blacks in jail.

They can try and make it illegal.
I will still call a spade a spade.

Peak clown world
literally they are censoring speech
this is as bad as it gets before they start hunting sub-8 males in the streets like wild animals

WE NEED TO END THIS PATRIARCHY!!!!

Can you imagine how many rappers would go to jail if this bill was passed, they all literally use bitch in every sentence :feelshaha:

I'll be going to jail then. JFL.

what about the peeps with Tourette's? Will they be unlawfully targeted?

I'll be going to jail then. JFL.

what about the peeps with Tourette's? Will they be unlawfully targeted?
Next this law will be repealed for targeting those with Tourette's and thus being “ableist”

Why don't progressives ever eat their own words or see the hypocrisy they're perpetuating

Next this law will be repealed for targeting those with Tourette's and thus being “ableist”

Why don't progressives ever eat their own words or see the hypocrisy they're perpetuating
You ask valid questions that they cannot answer. Their lives are one giant hypocrisy imo.

I'm not wonder, this society worship females so it's only a matter of time to things like this been more common. And for the black dudes saying bitch I doubt that they get finned , hip hop music or black music is the mainstream nowadays. and they are the favorite minority in the united states.