Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saying that forcing women back into their roles will last is like saying true communism hasn’t been tried yet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
At some point just like what happened with us men will forget how cruel and deceitful women are and women will get so good at acting like innocent angels they’ll get rights again and we’ll be in the same situation we are now. We need to find a way to replace women.

Last edited:
Capitalism is dogshit

If we force back traditionalism there will eventually come a generation like the boomers that will fuck everything up again

At this point I dont care. It's a lot better then women being equal to a man. Jewcucks and whites really didnt think anything through when making the decision to allow females rights.

20200228 135205

If we force back traditionalism there will eventually come a generation like the boomers that will fuck everything up again
That’s what I mean. Eventually enough time will pass and men will go “women don’t seem so bad let’s put them on the same level as us”.

That’s what I mean. Eventually enough time will pass and men will go “women don’t seem so bad let’s put them on the same level as us”.
This is exactly what happened from the 60's-70's. Boomers thought equality was cute and benevolent. Granted, the foundation was laid prior to that, but they fired the kill shot.

Women are so deceitful that I technically agree with the fundamentals of your hypothesis. But how have Muslims managed to keep their women in line and not fall for the "they're not so bad" trap? Must study their success.

This is exactly what happened from the 60's-70's. Boomers thought equality was cute and benevolent. Granted, the foundation was laid prior to that, but they fired the kill shot.

Women are so deceitful that I technically agree with the fundamentals of your hypothesis. But how have Muslims managed to keep their women in line and not fall for the "they're not so bad" trap? Must study their success.
They are right now from what I hear.

At some point just like what happened with us men will forget how cruel and deceitful women are and women will get so good at acting like innocent angels they’ll get rights again and we’ll be in the same situation we are now. We need to find a way to replace women.

High iq, but we need to find a way to reprogram women.

I agree, the future should be driven by test tube babies, eugenics, and sex robots. Only high IQ male babies are created and each man gets a foid sex robot to satisfy his natural urges.

I agree, the future should be driven by test tube babies, eugenics, and sex robots. Only high IQ male babies are created and each man gets a foid sex robot to satisfy his natural urges.
Or maybe we get lucky and get invaded by alien women.