Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saying "respect women"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
When I meet new people, I always respect everyone the same.
If someone does something respectable, then I will respect them more. If they do something irrespectable, then I will lose respect for them. This includes everyone.

When IncelTears tells me to respect women, they make it sound like the same respect I give for men isn't enough respect for women. That means that IT is blackpilled enough to know women have more value than average man in modern society
full

i find it hard to ever respect holes.

Is because women don't deserved respect so we must be reminded to respect them

based and suomi-pilled

Women are the scum of earth ngl. They should be reduced to slavery.

I don't respect women tbh they are disgusting holes

I always respect people, as long as they respect me. Having a vagina does not give you a bonus.

I always respect people, as long as they respect me. Having a vagina does not give you a bonus.
Sometimes i see a vagine and i get a bonus.

When I meet new people, I always respect everyone the same.
If someone does something respectable, then I will respect them more. If they do something irrespectable, then I will lose respect for them. This includes everyone.

When IncelTears tells me to respect women, they make it sound like the same respect I give for men isn't enough respect for women. That means that IT is blackpilled enough to know women have more value than average man in modern society
full
Women are men's opposite equal counterpart, they deserve as much respect as a puppy or a child.

disrespect women