Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saying or implying in any way that chads can be based is worship and blatant misinformation

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
chads are part of the enemy just like foids and cucks do. They hate us as much as them and are making our lives a living hell just like them.

The idea that a chad can be based or even some sort of allies is not only retarded and extremely nonsensical, but also very dangerous: mistaking our enemies for anything other than that may bring some incels to an extremely cucked way of seeing society and our place in it, thinking that helping chads just so that some foids may suffer is a based thing to do.

It absolutely is not, even if you see the suffering of foids as a bigger lifefuel than the suffering of chads, doesn't change the fact that actively making their life better, when they already have the best life possible at our expenses, is extremely cucked and counter-productive

And yet I see it all the time, not only in posts like "Based Chad makes foid cry" or "Me and my Chad friend were..." but also in memes, like the ones depicting gigachad as the head of the based department and so on. As I already said these can be very dangerous and was it for me should be removed under chad worship

But muh chad friend is very nice to me :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
Being nice shuold be the bare minimum when you have so much privilege under any aspect of life, if they were truly nice they would kill themselves to start opposing the systematic oppression against us. Also, an incel can't be friend with a chad, the realtionship will surely be heavily transactional in favour of the chad thus bringing the incel to a very cucked position as I explained before. Any true blackpilled incel should ditch his chad """"""friends""""""" asap

chads are parasites, they enjoy life only thanks to their undeserved privilege. And if we want to win against the enemy, we must destroy this privilege and not reinforce it

I want to run over chads with dodge ram 3500 (in forza horizon 4)

Based? Based on what?

21230.jpg

The "blackpilled" normies and chads are faggots. They are nothing more than narcissists and probably sociopaths as well. They simply cannot relate to the inceldom, simple as.

so we cant use meeks memes, gigachad memes, or any of that anymore?
:feelswhat:
The "blackpilled" normies and chads are faggots. They are nothing more than narcissists and probably sociopaths as well. They simply cannot relate to the inceldom, simple as.
they should at least know it's over for us

Blackpilled Chads see us as a General sees soldiers that he sends to die while he fucks foids in the safety of the bunker.

:chad:: I'm nice, so I'm gonna kms so you get rejected anyways.

:feelskek:
I didn't say "solve the problem entirely", surely 1 more dead chad can only be a good thing for us

I just posted this in the ‘muh based chad’ thread. Great minds think alike

You're right. If chad commited to a girl and didn't cum and dump, girls would be forced to turn to us.

chads are part of the enemy just like foids and cucks do. They hate us as much as them and are making our lives a living hell just like them.

The idea that a chad can be based or even some sort of allies is not only retarded and extremely nonsensical, but also very dangerous: mistaking our enemies for anything other than that may bring some incels to an extremely cucked way of seeing society and our place in it, thinking that helping chads just so that some foids may suffer is a based thing to do.

It absolutely is not, even if you see the suffering of foids as a bigger lifefuel than the suffering of chads, doesn't change the fact that actively making their life better, when they already have the best life possible at our expenses, is extremely cucked and counter-productive

And yet I see it all the time, not only in posts like "Based Chad makes foid cry" or "Me and my Chad friend were..." but also in memes, like the ones depicting gigachad as the head of the based department and so on. As I already said these can be very dangerous and was it for me should be removed under chad worship

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
Being nice shuold be the bare minimum when you have so much privilege under any aspect of life, if they were truly nice they would kill themselves to start opposing the systematic oppression against us. Also, an incel can't be friend with a chad, the realtionship will surely be heavily transactional in favour of the chad thus bringing the incel to a very cucked position as I explained before. Any true blackpilled incel should ditch his chad """"""friends""""""" asap

chads are parasites, they enjoy life only thanks to their undeserved privilege. And if we want to win against the enemy, we must destroy this privilege and not reinforce it
This post is extremely retarded and irrational. Like what the fuck is this?

"Being nice shuold be the bare minimum when you have so much privilege under any aspect of life, if they were truly nice they would kill themselves to start opposing the systematic oppression against us."

Foid-tier "logic". Females would argue that incels should kill themselves because they make them uncomfortable, yet we were born ugly and had no say in our genetics. Don't be a hypocrite

Chads didn't choose to be chads. As long as they're good people, date only their looksmatches, and don't oppose the truth they can do their own thing.

This post is extremely retarded and irrational. Like what the fuck is this?

"Being nice shuold be the bare minimum when you have so much privilege under any aspect of life, if they were truly nice they would kill themselves to start opposing the systematic oppression against us."

Foid-tier "logic". Females would argue that incels should kill themselves because they make them uncomfortable, yet we were born ugly and had no say in our genetics. Don't be a hypocrite

Chads didn't choose to be chads. As long as they're good people, date only their looksmatches, and don't oppose the truth they can do their own thing.
And foids didn't choose to be foids, so what? Both chads and foids are actively perpuetating the oppression against ugly males and therefore both are our enemies

"Do their own thing" for chads means letting millions of incels to rot alone, they're equally at fault for it than foids. Nice chads don't exist, their existence itself is an act of aggression

Not only you're retarded af, but you're also so fucking cucked that you go out of your way to defend your enemy

Saying anything is based is idolatry. Blackpill is the only God.