Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Saying Chadlites get fatties is reverse cherry picking

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
JFL at thinking chadlite gets fatties
SPOILER: if a guy is getting fatties, HE IS NOT A CHADLITE

I was waiting for 2 minutes in this thread in hope that some link preview would load or some story pops up.
Btw I only see normie and below with fatties, chadlite is way more reliant on status because their looks is not good enough on itself, thats why he cant take a fat woman. A real chad could say "yeah, so what?"

Same with chadlites always wearing those adidas windbreakers. Way to tryhard: never saw a real CHAD wearing adidas windbeaker jackets
@Colvin76
reported for spam

I was waiting for 2 minutes in this thread in hope that some link preview would load or some story pops up.
Btw I only see normie and below with fatties, chadlite is way more reliant on status because their looks is not good enough on itself, thats why he cant take a fat woman. A real chad could say "yeah, so what?"

Same with chadlites always wearing those adidas windbreakers. Way to tryhard: never saw a real CHAD wearing adidas windbeaker jackets

reported for spam
lol no chadlite is enough to get girls on looks alone.

lol no chadlite is enough to get girls on looks alone.
Observe their behaviour. Its not about the girls they get but the social position. Especially think about the adidas windbreaker example

Why was I tagged? JFL
I remember in the past I remember calling those high-tier normie/chadlite with down syndrome pictures posted reverse cherrypicking.

Well, I guess the fact that they so many exist, but not vice versa is emblematic in itself of hypergamy. But it was never really representative of the typical couple.

Observe their behaviour. Its not about the girls they get but the social position. Especially think about the adidas windbreaker example
I simply disagree. Ive seen too many chadlites get looks with 0 status
only on this forum is gigachad the only one who is physically attractive

You're coping if you think a Chadlite can secure a LOYAL 5/10 foid who'll desire him and not cuck him for Chad/Gigachad.

that gigachad sexual thread i linked went a tad far of course. there might have been something wrong with that chick only liking terachads

it's also possible those chadlites you speak of are chads

but normies are definitely not attractive

Last edited:
I didnt say they don't get girls. Its that chadlites often still feel like they need to prove something. A chad often stands above the social hierarchy or isnt even really is aware of it. The chadlite still always tries to be cooler and cares about how people view him, even if he is already very successful (especially compared to sub5s)

You're coping if you think a Chadlite can secure a LOYAL 5/10 foid who'll desire him and not cuck him for Chad/Gigachad.
basement dweller IQ detected
soyboy cucks like you ruin the blackpill. i suspect you might be an IT infiltrator

They are coping at this point tbh. I’d go ER (in csgo) just to be a chadlite.

Agreed, agreed.