Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Say Zoomers turn out to be a bunch of women worshiping soys...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
What's the point of continuing if this is how things are for at least my life? Personally I think we might have a chance with zoomers with the increasing number of men getting angry with women but if they're not, then what's the point of continuing.

This nigga still wants to fit in! IN 2020!
Shaq points laughs and leaves press conference

They will soon wake up and see the truth

There are more blackpilled and redpilled zoomers than in any other generation

I didn’t say that, I said if things don’t change what’s the point of staying alive to wageslave away in a society that hates you.

When did I say that?
Oh okay, I apologize.

“Zoomers” dont exist

an entire group of millions of people born in a Certain range of birth years isn’t going to have the same ideology.

There are more blackpilled and redpilled zoomers than in any other generation
That’s what i think too. I see so many angry guys nowadays that something has to pop. Especially with corona.

That’s what i think too. I see so many angry guys nowadays that something has to pop. Especially with corona.
Zoomers are waking up. Simps, cucks, and feminists are finally getting called out

You didn't literally say it i mean, but can you guess who will make up society in the future?
Obviously zoomers. By have a chance with, I meant they might be the ones to be angry enough to force the issue. I’m a zoomer myself so I’m with them whether I like it or not.

Obviously zoomers. By have a chance with, I meant they might be the ones to be angry enough to force the issue. I’m a zoomer myself so I’m with them whether I like it or not.
Oh i see, my apologies then :feelstastyman:

It's over, nobody will ever rise up to foids because they'll just be settled into open relationships and that will just feel normal in the future.

It's over, nobody will ever rise up to foids because they'll just be settled into open relationships and that will just feel normal in the future.
I doubt that the majority of zoomers will just accept sharing their girlfriend. They can barely get one now anyway.

I doubt that the majority of zoomers will just accept sharing their girlfriend. They can barely get one now anyway.
I think zoomers are the start. Females first pressure us into accepting female sexual freedom as a good thing. Then they make an argument that being faithful is forced and that they can still love us while fucking other guys. I don't think it's far fetched for them to make open relationships the norm over time. Betas would likely end up getting sex in this cucked system since fucking a below average guy doesn't seem so bad when you're not expected to be faithful to him. This would shut betas up and give foids full control within a few generations.

I seriously think this kind of degeneracy could become the norm.

I think zoomers are the start. Females first pressure us into accepting female sexual freedom as a good thing. Then they make an argument that being faithful is forced and that they can still love us while fucking other guys. I don't think it's far fetched for them to make open relationships the norm over time. Betas would likely end up getting sex in this cucked system since fucking a below average guy doesn't seem so bad when you're not expected to be faithful to him. This would shut betas up and give foids full control within a few generations.

It’s already accepted among women to cheat and then leave a normie, why would they suddenly care about how they’re seen?

Does that mean incels will ascend?

It’s already accepted among women to cheat and then leave a normie, why would they suddenly care about how they’re seen?
This is true, but there's still a general 'cheating is bad' outlook. Currently it's in the background, but females will bring it out into the open to be fully accepted without contoversy.
Does that mean incels will ascend?
I can't call it ascending, you're just a source of money in a relationship where the foid openly admits that she'd rather fuck someone else.