Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Say you were the most manipulative man alive; do you think you could ascend by taking advantage of an incredibly low IQ and insecure foid?

G

Guest2

Obviously physical characteristics are by far the most important, but I reckon that there are a lot of birds, especially in the UK, are susceptible to be misled about their worth and convinced that this is the best they can do. Of course, this is an "abusive relationship", but I don't care about her or her feelings, honestly. I would actually rather she was ruined emotionally by me; it's rather appealing, personally, but I think that's because of the complete lack of control I've had over my life, so I compensate by desiring control over other people, especially girls. I want to make a difference in someone's life instead of being an 'extra', and I suppose that that's been taken to an extreme in the things I'm into, sexually.

I would become taxi driver and i would have abused my position for sex and money

Obviously physical characteristics are by far the most important, but I reckon that there are a lot of birds, especially in the UK, are susceptible to be misled about their worth and convinced that this is the best they can do. Of course, this is an "abusive relationship", but I don't care about her or her feelings, honestly. I would actually rather she was ruined emotionally by me; it's rather appealing, personally, but I think that's because of the complete lack of control I've had over my life, so I compensate by desiring control over other people, especially girls. I want to make a difference in someone's life instead of being an 'extra', and I suppose that that's been taken to an extreme in the things I'm into, sexually.
Knowing what i know.
I would leave those bitches to rot and cannibalize on each others flesh.
I won´t feed leaches that could potentially kill me if i turn the blind eye in the long run.

Blackpilled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

Of course. Not even these, but top-tier stacies. By being the most manipulative man alive I'd moneymaxx and statusmaxx the hell into Chad status.

I'd prefer low IQ insecure foids over any other kind.
Besides, all foids become low IQ and insecure when Chad is around, so it'd be nice to see things from Chad's perspective for once.

That post combined with OP's avi gives off the most interesting vibes. Anyway, I don't think IQ will get you very far, unless you fake/ attain wealth.

Abso-fucking-lutely my dude.

Yes I think so. I have thoughts about having more control also honestly, it has grown on me.. considering how inferior you felt so many times. But ofc to be manipulative is not to be mean per se. It's to know what someone wants and give it to them and make them trust you, and use that to your own advantage to get what you want...

This is what people do all the time when they just want sex....."players".

Absolutely. I wish so deeply that I was dark triad.

I'd do it anytime tbh.

Imagine the moment when her cherry pops