Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Say you somehow got married, Girl or boy baby? your wish!

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
Say you somehow ascended and got married. What child will you wish and pray for?

if its a boy, there is a high chance, you are bringing one more incel into this world. The world is going to become more gynocentric thus making life miserable in future for a male child to grow and nurture. His teacher, professor and boss will all be foids. Hypergamy will be off the charts maybe even 6 feet could be considered trucel. He might suffer and rope himself oneday.

if it is a girl, she will be loved by this whole soyciety, there wil be hundreds of men to validate her, she will do well in studies and get a good job. Money will never be an issue. life is always on easy mode.

so what do you wish to bring to this world. a boy or girl? Do you still believe any merit is having a male child?

It's either a whore or an incel.
Amazing choice isn't it?

Amazing choice isn't it?
Fpbpvsop

Amazing choice isn't it?
sometimes life presents you with difficult choices, what do you make of it

Attachments

• 18redpill1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
    18redpill1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 38
Cant imagine tbh. Got rejected even in my imagination.

this was supposed to be a one in a million chance and that it somehow happened. common get past that and decide your choice

Hard choice. Girl would be good since her reproduction is guaranteed and my genes would spread. But having a girl for someone else to fuck is cucked.

Having a boy is guaranteed to create more suffering by bringing another incel into the world. Also he will most likely end up a genetic dead end.

Overall id prolly choose having a girl.

Well assuming they're white and I didn't have to seamaxx to ascend probably a son.
I don't think I could live with the fact that my daughter would probably be a whore and with a son you could maybe force him to be a normal fag by putting him into sports and being a actual father figure to him.

Hard choice. Girl would be good since her reproduction is guaranteed and my genes would spread. But having a girl for someone else to fuck is cucked.

Having a boy is guaranteed to create more suffering by bringing another incel into the world. Also he will most likely end up a genetic dead end.

that is a nice choice.

I don't even need to think for this one. A boy.
I would rather have a potential incel boy and try and raise him to not have to go through life with much torment or if I see no hope for him in hopes of getting him motivated enough to become a richcel so he can buy any girl he wants.
I don't want a girl because she would not continue the family.

Well assuming they're white and I didn't have to seamaxx to ascend probably a son.
I don't think I could live with the fact that my daughter would probably be a whore and with a son you could maybe force him to be a normal fag by putting him into sports and being a actual father figure to him.
you speak like a responsible father. We need to realize how much of a power and influence could a father have in the future , when father makes 3 digits selling fries, while mother makes 5 digits in a law firm, while daughter makes 6 digits with her onlyfans. Afather could never establish control over the family, his opinions will be sidelined, the mother may support her onlyfans for the money.
A son is better anyday, you could put him in sports and raise as a good person.

Incel so I can train him to beat up cucks.

I’m antinatalist. But if I had to? Boy

Boy. Raise him like a man and get him to gymmaxx. Need less weak pussified men in the world

Would I have money? I would get a kid and raise him in wilderness type isolation to make him literally the most based man on earth. He will lead the whites in the future race war

Would I have money? I would get a kid and raise him in wilderness type isolation to make him literally the most based man on earth. He will lead the whites in the future race war
That is nice

Why so please
Looksmaxing during childhood + puberty will avoid the worst.
A boy is much more "relatable". You can do "man stuff" with him (e.g. fishing, camping, etc.).

But with a girl? Wow I can't wait until she brings Chad to our home...

Hulk baby boy that'll smash up normies.

if its a boy, there is a high chance, you are bringing one more incel into this world. The world is going to become more gynocentric thus making life miserable in future for a male child to grow and nurture. His teacher, professor and boss will all be foids. Hypergamy will be off the charts maybe even 6 feet could be considered trucel. He might suffer and rope himself oneday.
tumblr_inline_of79qtNliW1tpd2p9_1280.jpg

You don't know me or my hypothetical son. He would not fail.

If everyone wish for a boy, then the sex ratio is just tipped in favor of women.

This is obviously a complicated topic. You basically said it all yourself: if the kid is a boycel, then it's basically over for him as well. With the accelerating hypergamy levels, who knows, his life might be even more torturous than mine currently. But as I like this idea more, I will try to defend this position. But I will start talking about foidcel first.

Option 1. Raising a foidcel... (Difficulty: medium).
After the black loading screen, you appear the be in the hospital when your wife (jfl) giving birth to your child. And the doctor congratulates you on having a daughter. Mixed feelings. Never ever in my life I've heard a man wanting a foid kidcel. But it happened.

What are the tasks to be a successful foidcel father? Roughly speaking, raising a foidcel never involved much trouble (at least early on) and this tendency can be followed throughout the history.

In the early stage, there are less troubles, all you gotta do is to ensure no one kidnaps her, and that she is not growing absolutely independent. She should be at home most of the time, and help her mother with small chores. This is what I see with some based relatives raising foidlet child.

Now, the main issues start when she is, idk, 12? There is no debate that she will be exposed to young Chads. Obviously, she is going to school, some after class sections, maybe music school. This is the main problem. With the accelerating hypergamy, you must make sure she is not growing as a turboslut. No boycels, no going far with her foid classmate, no school dances, least possible amount of interaction with her slutty classmate foids (who will supposedly lose their virginity at that point), and on top of that no interactions with teen Chads. I might let her play with the most trucel boycel from the playground or school, just for the sake of mental development of another incel and as a part of based upbringing. The only possible way to somehow make the situation better, is to ensure foidcels respect trucel kids, even if it means punishing my daughter really bad. Just like she knows touching hot kettle is not a good experience, the same should be with disrespecting other kidcels.

I will talk to the teacher, so that they won't let her sit with some boy in the class, except for trucels. Things will get at peak difficulty in HS. Although very rare nowadays, if your daughter is virgin when she graduates, you're basically a based hero. No parties like I said, no girlfriends, no social medias, no tinder. She can socialize with her relative foidcels if she wants do. My main worry is to lessen amount of chad exposure. Go out of home to school -> come back home and do your homework. I'm not sure in all honesty, if this is enough, but basically you need to dictator ethnic father maxx. When the time will come I will do my best to make her marry some basedcel from our own ethnicity.

Option 2. Raising a boycel (difficulty: you both must die)

I always wanted to have a son. I believe most men do. Why, I can't and don't want to elab, honestly, all in all, it's just less cucked. A son is always considered an heir and a successor to the bloodline, and while your daughter is also continuing your bloodline, it basically means for her to get railed by some other man.

A small lyrical digression. I used to fantasize about my future family a lot when I was bluepilled. Most of fantasies about a son involved raising him into a based person to change the world, while most foidcel kid fantasies were revolving about not letting her to be a turboslut.

Raising a son is much more difficult. While in the past, even if your son were incel tier, he could atleast jihad and shaheedmaxx, so there was atleast some goal in life. Nowadays, not exactly being incel tier but not being chad tier involves many complications.

Your main goal is to ensure your soncel won't become incel. Some of you micht ask, "How can you do that? Being incel is determined by your genes, not by your actions!"

And that's true. But nevertheless, there are a lot of things you might do, to atleast help your soncel geneticpotentialmaxx with what he has.

Step 1. You should ensure birth without complications. Idk how, you must reduce your wife's (jfl) stress during pregnancy. Only healthy diet, no alcohol, no drugs or other bullshit. Not eating something what can result in an allergy. No tough physical activities and etc.

Step 2. When the soncel is born, you must pay close attention to his health, and not just be like, if he breathes - he fine. If there is a lack of some vitamin, you must fix that. If there is something wrong with tests, you need to fix that. If the kid has adenoids and you hear him having troubles nose breathing at night, this issue must be dealt with immediately. There are a lot of subhumanities that can be fixed early on. Full cycle of breastfeeding, not letting the kid sucking on the dummy longer than it is allowed. Maximum attention on teeth development. Maybe mewing can work, so the kidcel must be taught correct tongue posture, oral hygiene. If there is any issue with bite, overcrowding, anything else related, you must do something, as it always results in subhuman faces. Basically, do all the health related work, so that you can move on the next step.

Step 3. Doing sports and keeping fit. You must be an role model for your soncel. Otherwise, he will never respect you, if you sit on the couch all day with a beer, switching TV channels. You're fat and bald, you smell like and alcoholic from the junkyard and you never do physical activity. If you're such a mess, you can never demand a kid, especially a boycel to do sports and go out, not sit on the computer for too long.

Being active, take your soncel outside in the evening. Kick the ball around. Teach him to push up and pull up maxx. If you want him to exercise, do it all together. Make a solid base, so that you can move on. Let him go on soccer club or etc.

When the kidcel is 14 yo, start doing more targeted sports together. Run together, go to the gym, don't kick the ball around but play football, teach the kidcel, but not just demand. Participate. Want the kidcel to run 5km? Run together. Want him to do 500 pushups? Do it yourself first. If your genetics are not gigatrucel tier, and with physical activity your son will be able to be fit teen. Not chad tier teen, but just not fat, lean, then I believe he can pretty much ascend just because not fat at 14 yo, when Chads don't jaw and heightmog so bad.

Step 4. Education and motivation. You must do everything, so that your kidcel will grow based and able to moneymaxx. Read books together, discuss topics and questions, study. Apart from doing sports, he should have good grades, but even if there are issues, good understanding > good grades. Make sure, the boycel will grow not as oblivious to problems, but as a person who might do something with them. You don't want to raise another slave of the system. And the best way for this is... to bluepill him in certain aspects. Don't get me wrong on this one. Aforementioned steps are pursuing only one goal, making your son able to ascend naturally and at the right time. You're basically maxxing him as much as possible in all aspects. If he is able to ascend and have gf for example, then half of the work is done. But you must bluepill him in some other aspects.

Why? Other people, and even Chads. As soon as they ascend. Chads just keep pump and dump game, while normies either fail or stay normie. How many of them contribute to issues we need to solve?

Ascension is not the finish of all the effort I'd want to put as a parent. Ascension is required just for the stable mental basis and development of a boycel. By not letting the kid have mental issues, it will help him to concentrate on becoming a better person, moneymaxxing and creating something new. A foid kidcel will never do, but a boycel can do something, can build something from nothing. That's why you should put this effort.

As we are talking about imaginary scenario of ascending and having kids, might as well think of imaginary possibility of your kid being the one to end inceldom. You're not making a baby for him to just exist. But jfl, nobody gonna read this

Why are greycels like that man?

I would rather chose having a son. Having a daughter is the most cucked thing possible. You will literally spend 20 years raising fuckmeat to get ravaged by another guy. Btw you should have made this as a poll

Boy. I will teach him how to play with lego and when he is old enough I will buy him a hacksaw, some files, some drivers, a pc and a drillpress. I will teach him how to cope.

This is obviously a complicated topic. You basically said it all yourself: if the kid is a boycel, then it's basically over for him as well. With the accelerating hypergamy levels, who knows, his life might be even more torturous than mine currently. But as I like this idea more, I will try to defend this position. But I will start talking about foidcel first.

After the black loading screen, you appear the be in the hospital when your wife (jfl) giving birth to your child. And the doctor congratulates you on having a daughter. Mixed feelings. Never ever in my life I've heard a man wanting a foid kidcel. But it happened.

What are the tasks to be a successful foidcel father? Roughly speaking, raising a foidcel never involved much trouble (at least early on) and this tendency can be followed throughout the history.

In the early stage, there are less troubles, all you gotta do is to ensure no one kidnaps her, and that she is not growing absolutely independent. She should be at home most of the time, and help her mother with small chores. This is what I see with some based relatives raising foidlet child.

Now, the main issues start when she is, idk, 12? There is no debate that she will be exposed to young Chads. Obviously, she is going to school, some after class sections, maybe music school. This is the main problem. With the accelerating hypergamy, you must make sure she is not growing as a turboslut. No boycels, no going far with her foid classmate, no school dances, least possible amount of interaction with her slutty classmate foids (who will supposedly lose their virginity at that point), and on top of that no interactions with teen Chads. I might let her play with the most trucel boycel from the playground or school, just for the sake of mental development of another incel and as a part of based upbringing. The only possible way to somehow make the situation better, is to ensure foidcels respect trucel kids, even if it means punishing my daughter really bad. Just like she knows touching hot kettle is not a good experience, the same should be with disrespecting other kidcels.

I will talk to the teacher, so that they won't let her sit with some boy in the class, except for trucels. Things will get at peak difficulty in HS. Although very rare nowadays, if your daughter is virgin when she graduates, you're basically a based hero. No parties like I said, no girlfriends, no social medias, no tinder. She can socialize with her relative foidcels if she wants do. My main worry is to lessen amount of chad exposure. Go out of home to school -> come back home and do your homework. I'm not sure in all honesty, if this is enough, but basically you need to dictator ethnic father maxx. When the time will come I will do my best to make her marry some basedcel from our own ethnicity.

I always wanted to have a son. I believe most men do. Why, I can't and don't want to elab, honestly, all in all, it's just less cucked. A son is always considered an heir and a successor to the bloodline, and while your daughter is also continuing your bloodline, it basically means for her to get railed by some other man.

A small lyrical digression. I used to fantasize about my future family a lot when I was bluepilled. Most of fantasies about a son involved raising him into a based person to change the world, while most foidcel kid fantasies were revolving about not letting her to be a turboslut.

Raising a son is much more difficult. While in the past, even if your son were incel tier, he could atleast jihad and shaheedmaxx, so there was atleast some goal in life. Nowadays, not exactly being incel tier but not being chad tier involves many complications.

Your main goal is to ensure your soncel won't become incel. Some of you micht ask, "How can you do that? Being incel is determined by your genes, not by your actions!"

And that's true. But nevertheless, there are a lot of things you might do, to atleast help your soncel geneticpotentialmaxx with what he has.

Step 1. You should ensure birth without complications. Idk how, you must reduce your wife's (jfl) stress during pregnancy. Only healthy diet, no alcohol, no drugs or other bullshit. Not eating something what can result in an allergy. No tough physical activities and etc.

Step 2. When the soncel is born, you must pay close attention to his health, and not just be like, if he breathes - he fine. If there is a lack of some vitamin, you must fix that. If there is something wrong with tests, you need to fix that. If the kid has adenoids and you hear him having troubles nose breathing at night, this issue must be dealt with immediately. There are a lot of subhumanities that can be fixed early on. Full cycle of breastfeeding, not letting the kid sucking on the dummy longer than it is allowed. Maximum attention on teeth development. Maybe mewing can work, so the kidcel must be taught correct tongue posture, oral hygiene. If there is any issue with bite, overcrowding, anything else related, you must do something, as it always results in subhuman faces. Basically, do all the health related work, so that you can move on the next step.

Step 3. Doing sports and keeping fit. You must be an role model for your soncel. Otherwise, he will never respect you, if you sit on the couch all day with a beer, switching TV channels. You're fat and bald, you smell like and alcoholic from the junkyard and you never do physical activity. If you're such a mess, you can never demand a kid, especially a boycel to do sports and go out, not sit on the computer for too long.

Being active, take your soncel outside in the evening. Kick the ball around. Teach him to push up and pull up maxx. If you want him to exercise, do it all together. Make a solid base, so that you can move on. Let him go on soccer club or etc.

When the kidcel is 14 yo, start doing more targeted sports together. Run together, go to the gym, don't kick the ball around but play football, teach the kidcel, but not just demand. Participate. Want the kidcel to run 5km? Run together. Want him to do 500 pushups? Do it yourself first. If your genetics are not gigatrucel tier, and with physical activity your son will be able to be fit teen. Not chad tier teen, but just not fat, lean, then I believe he can pretty much ascend just because not fat at 14 yo, when Chads don't jaw and heightmog so bad.

Step 4. Education and motivation. You must do everything, so that your kidcel will grow based and able to moneymaxx. Read books together, discuss topics and questions, study. Apart from doing sports, he should have good grades, but even if there are issues, good understanding > good grades. Make sure, the boycel will grow not as oblivious to problems, but as a person who might do something with them. You don't want to raise another slave of the system. And the best way for this is... to bluepill him in certain aspects. Don't get me wrong on this one. Aforementioned steps are pursuing only one goal, making your son able to ascend naturally and at the right time. You're basically maxxing him as much as possible in all aspects. If he is able to ascend and have gf for example, then half of the work is done. But you must bluepill him in some other aspects.

Why? Other people, and even Chads. As soon as they ascend. Chads just keep pump and dump game, while normies either fail or stay normie. How many of thcontribute to issues we need to solve?

Ascension is not the finish of all the effort I'd want to put as a parent. Ascension is required just for the stable mental basis and development of a boycel. By not letting the kid have mental issues, it will help him to concentrate on becoming a better person, moneymaxxing and creating something new. A foid kidcel will never do, but a boycel can do something, can build something from nothing. That's why you should put this effort.

As we are talking about imaginary scenario of ascending and having kids, might as well think of imaginary possibility of your kid being the one to end inceldom. You're not making a baby for him to just exist. But jfl, nobody gonna read this
thats a very long reply, i read through 75%, believe me.. i wanna ask you, there are so many poitive things and outlook that you plan on how to raise your son, how many of that you can apply right now in your life and succeed
I dont wanna create more suffering on this planet but probably foid kid would be better ( u could use her as a money making machine from onlyfans)
What makes you think she will give the money to you?

Why would I want to spend 18 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars on a sperm receptacle for Chad?

yeah a poll
I would rather chose having a son. Having a daughter is the most cucked thing possible. You will literally spend 20 years raising fuckmeat to get ravaged by another guy. Btw you should have made this as a poll
yes a poll would have been better

thats a very long reply, i read through 75%, believe me.. i wanna ask you, there are so many poitive things and outlook that you plan on how to raise your son, how many of that you can apply right now in your life and succeed
What do you mean?

Doesn’t matter, I would pump then dump and move to Alaska. Don’t see myself with a foid for the rest of my life. I’d just be cheated on. Rather fuck once and become a fakecel :feelzez:

Like I would allow my son to be incel being a blackpilled dad jfl I would do what I could to looksmax him from the beginning

Boy. Imagine wanting to raise a daughter

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why? Other people, and even Chads. As soon as they ascend. Chads just keep pump and dump game, while normies either fail or stay normie. How many of them contribute to issues we need to solve?

I disagree with the daughter part. Even the strictest of parents will fail to prevent the daughter from being a whore in the west. Best thing to do is to islammaxx and middleeastmaxx. Also, why do keep adding cel to everything especially “foidcel”?

Even the strictest of parents will fail to prevent the daughter from being a whore in the west.
I should probably agree. I don't live there though, and I didn't grow up there, so I don't know how exactly shit happens there. I can only judge by the place where I grew up, but I'm sure it's not that far behind, knowing I don't live in an Islamic country. I don't see raising a daughter not to become absolute gigaslut impossible, but I can cope with probably just as far as I'm alive.

I know few examples of based Islamic parenting here. I already mentioned in some other thread. For example, one of my Azerbaijani foid classmate's parents didn't let her go on school dance etc. Others didn't let their daughter go outside without her mom. And there was also this instance in another family where they just DIDN'T let a girl outside, apart from University and school. As all of us same ethnic in the neighborhood, so our parents know each other, I saw that girl being outside like 2-3 in like 15 years of living in this neighborhood. I usually see how she goes out and come back home from uni. I also had this Tatar classmate, whose parents did not allow her to speak to boys at all.

Of course, you never know what she has on her phone, if she on tinder, if she this that. But imo dictator Islamic father maxxing is the only way if by any chance you will have a kid, and if it's a girl.
Also, why do keep adding cel to everything especially “foidcel”?
Helps me cope, I didn't mean to insult incel vocabulary by adding -cel to foid, though

I should probably agree. I don't live there though, and I didn't grow up there, so I don't know how exactly shit happens there. I can only judge by the place where I grew up, but I'm sure it's not that far behind, knowing I don't live in an Islamic country. I don't see raising a daughter not to become absolute gigaslut impossible, but I can cope with probably just as far as I'm alive.

I know few examples of based Islamic parenting here. I already mentioned in some other thread. For example, one of my Azerbaijani foid classmate's parents didn't let her go on school dance etc. Others didn't let their daughter go outside without her mom. And there was also this instance in another family where they just DIDN'T let a girl outside, apart from University and school. As all of us same ethnic in the neighborhood, so our parents know each other, I saw that girl being outside like 2-3 in like 15 years of living in this neighborhood. I usually see how she goes out and come back home from uni. I also had this Tatar classmate, whose parents did not allow her to speak to boys at all.

Of course, you never know what she has on her phone, if she on tinder, if she this that. But imo dictator Islamic father maxxing is the only way if by any chance you will have a kid, and if it's a girl.
That’s true but I personally will not want to raise a daughter at all since you are still wasting your time raising fuckmeat for some other guy you are going to marry it off to.
Helps me cope, I didn't mean to insult incel vocabulary by adding -cel to foid, though
Just seems pretty weird to me especially since foids cannot involuntarily be virgins

That’s true but I personally will not want to raise a daughter at all since you are still wasting your time raising fuckmeat for some other guy you are going to marry it off to
I agree with that, I was going to mention this, though the post was so long, that I forgot. I think exactly the same way, that's why I put effort into explaining and I'd put effort into raising a son instead. Raising a daughter is easier though.

Just seems pretty weird to me especially since foids cannot involuntarily be virgins
Yes, it's just more of a gimmick for me, which makes me laugh once in while. Don't mind my low iq

Say you somehow ascended and got married. What child will you wish and pray for?

if it is a girl, she will be loved by this whole soyciety, there wil be hundreds of men to validate her, she will do well in studies and get a good job. Money will never be an issue. life is always on easy mode.

so what do you wish to bring to this world. a boy or girl? Do you still believe any merit is having a male child?
neither