Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Say what you will about soydditors...

Some of the comments...

Attachments

• JFL.png
    JFL.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 75
  • LOL.png
    LOL.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 76
  • I posted links to foid gore vids and hes asking that.png
    I posted links to foid gore vids and hes asking that.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 77
Gore doesn't have much to do with mysoginy though

Gore doesn't have much to do with mysoginy though
If these were gore vids staring men, we won't hear a peep from them.
Because OH NO, VIOLENCE TO WOMENS IS WRONG, WE NEED TO PROTECT THE WOMENS!
ALL WOMENS ARE MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS! :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

If these were gore vids staring men, we won't hear a peep from them.
Because OH NO, VIOLENCE TO WOMENS IS WRONG, WE NEED TO PROTECT THE WOMENS!
ALL WOMENS ARE MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS! :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:
That's absolutely true.

I just think these killers in gore videos are just thugmaxxed or terroristmaxxed. They kill because it's what they do, not because they are women, therefore not mysoginy. Soydittors are being misandrist when they say it is.

yeah some edgy underage inkwells are your biggest threat not 100s of thousands of 3rd world savages with low economic status invading your country. Dumb whores

If you posted gore stuff including only males, they'd be masturbating on it

yeah some edgy underage inkwells are your biggest threat not 100s of thousands of 3rd world savages with low economic status invading your country. Dumb whores
Dont forget the husbands and boyfriends they chose to reproduce with who beat them and dont shower

These retards likely defend islam and support hamas and palestine... despite these 3 being anti-fag, anti-feminist and being everything they hate about western soyciety.
I'm also still my 20s FYI.

Dont forget the husbands and boyfriends they chose to reproduce with who beat them and dont shower
They'll also get married off to some 50-year-old fat balding paki at the age of 10 in exchange for 2 goats and a broken down mercedes

They should kill themselves if they so shocked

Some of the comments...
Retarded IT foids. Gore isn't illegal to watch in most places. These fags will sit here and criticize us for watching something that would have been very common to see on a popular site like LiveLeak (back when that was still up) and compare us to murderers. Then they probably turn around and soyface when they watch the next Saw movie or next horror/slasher film that has tons of gore and blood in it.

Also kek at the one who mentioned the FBI. They must be retarded coping hard because the FBI and the other letter agencies do way worse shit than what is in these videos, all the time. Just look at all the stuff that happened at Guantanamo Bay (the CIA blacksite in Cuba that imprisons terrorists). And that's only a small piece of evidence, we don't even know of most of this shit they've done. These agencies have probably tortured and killed hundreds of people covertly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back