Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Say what you will about him, but Coach Red Pill nailed it on the fucking head

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Women have been so coddled and catered toward for the past sixty or so years that they think they ALL deserve the must luxurious gigachad out there, and the minute this man shows any kind of neediness or vulnerability, Stacy/Becky/Landwhale will abandon this male at the drop of a hat because she knows she can pull this “I deserve the absolute best” BS

i mean, just look at those extremely fat landwhale whores on Tinder who think they are entitled to a 10/10 male model gigachad despite absolutely zero self improvement on their own end, a bastard child from a previous relationship, and an extremely toxic bitchy personality

and then I read people in the comments being like “Coach, it’s too late, feminism is already invading South East Asia and foids there are becoming 10/10 chad only. Holy fuck. IT IS SO OVER.

And then once this woman hits “the wall” a late 30’s/40 year old woman who is no longer fertile, she desperately tries to find one final man to cling onto, only to fail in most cases and end up becoming a toxic old feminist whore who nobody wants to be around that ends up drinking her life away because she can’t handle being in a state where her pussy pass no longer is at it’s absolute tip top shape and a lot of men won’t simp for her anymore

This is genuinuely the state of our world right now. I can’t even say i’m in disbelief because i’ve become so conditioned to this shit. But at the same time it’s like, holy fuck. Unless you’re completely fine living as a lifelong bachelor, you might as well just kill yourself now. I honestly wish I had the guts to do it after watching this shit :feelswhat:

video games >>> foids
To be honest with you man, video games arent a good cope anymore. I feel like everything I could have gotten out of gaming, I have already gotten so already and nothing more will come out of it. This is probably a personal thing but video games as a whole just have become less and less interesting to me over the past 4-5 years game companies do the same shit over and over again ad nauseum and don’t actually try to improve the games, just find awful marketing policies to sell the games more.

And worst of all, Video Gaming as a whole is becoming tanked by feminism and whores on twitch

To be honest with you man, video games arent a good cope anymore. I feel like everything I could have gotten out of gaming, I have already gotten so already and nothing more will come out of it. This is probably a personal thing but video games as a whole just have become less and less interesting to me over the past 4-5 years game companies do the same shit over and over again ad nauseum and don’t actually try to improve the games, just find awful marketing policies to sell the games more.

And worst of all, Video Gaming as a whole is becoming tanked by feminism and whores on twitch
Who talks about new games? You're probably a zoomer who grew up on Call of Duty and Fifa lol.

Most games produced in 1998-2004 are pure gold. Just play older stuff.

That video was a masterpiece

Who talks about new games? You're probably a zoomer who grew up on Call of Duty and Fifa lol.

Most games produced in 1998-2004 are pure gold. Just play older stuff.
I don’t play that garbage shit lol. And I know what you mean; yes, the Playstation/Xbox/Game Cube days were best. But i’m at the point in my life where i’m glad I got to play those games when they were new to begin with, and i’m not interested in just replaying them over and over again

I don’t play that garbage shit lol. And I know what you mean; yes, the Playstation/Xbox/Game Cube days were best. But i’m at the point in my life where i’m glad I got to play those games when they were new to begin with, and i’m not interested in just replaying them over and over again
Cringe.

You must be low IQ if video games don't entertain you and I don't mean it personally
Nigga stop inhaling that copium. Sooner or later you’re going to realize that there is nothing left to live for. I am very sorry for the moment that will kick in for you but i’m just trying to help you prepare for it

Nigga stop inhaling that copium. Sooner or later you’re going to realize that there is nothing left to live for. I am very sorry for the moment that will kick in for you but i’m just trying to help you prepare for it
There isn't. I still won't rope, I want to watch this clown world for a few more years, plus it is pretty cucked to kill yourself.

Alcohol/fapping/food/video game copes it is then till the end of my life.

If I could ask someone to link this video since I usually think even red-pillers are just coping blue-pillers than that would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

Coach Blue Pill is right, but as usual he's ages behind what Blackpillers have already known.

IDK if it's a retarded grift where he knows he can't keep bamboozling his audience or if his own paid whores are stepping out on him.

If SEA is adopting western feminism than it is truly over for any cels looking to get wifed up in a foreign country.

It's time to just purchase a Thailand trap whore.
No that’s fucking gay nigga :feelspuke:

Women have been so coddled and catered toward for the past sixty or so years that they think they ALL deserve the must luxurious gigachad out there, and the minute this man shows any kind of neediness or vulnerability, Stacy/Becky/Landwhale will abandon this male at the drop of a hat because she knows she can pull this “I deserve the absolute best” BS

i mean, just look at those extremely fat landwhale whores on Tinder who think they are entitled to a 10/10 male model gigachad despite absolutely zero self improvement on their own end, a bastard child from a previous relationship, and an extremely toxic bitchy personality

and then I read people in the comments being like “Coach, it’s too late, feminism is already invading South East Asia and foids there are becoming 10/10 chad only. Holy fuck. IT IS SO OVER.

And then once this woman hits “the wall” a late 30’s/40 year old woman who is no longer fertile, she desperately tries to find one final man to cling onto, only to fail in most cases and end up becoming a toxic old feminist whore who nobody wants to be around that ends up drinking her life away because she can’t handle being in a state where her pussy pass no longer is at it’s absolute tip top shape and a lot of men won’t simp for her anymore

This is genuinuely the state of our world right now. I can’t even say i’m in disbelief because i’ve become so conditioned to this shit. But at the same time it’s like, holy fuck. Unless you’re completely fine living as a lifelong bachelor, you might as well just kill yourself now. I honestly wish I had the guts to do it after watching this shit :feelswhat:
If what you're saying is taken to be true, you might as well not kill yourself, you might as well wait until you're 30/40 and the women are dried up. They can't have kids because their cunts have stopped bleeding, but you can still stick em