Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw this rice truecel with cute rice Staceylite at my gym

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
He was like 5' 5 "tall", no jaw, glasses prey eye are, framelet, skinny af, no muscles...Saw him lifting baby weights with shit form. A 7/10 noodle foid was with him. She was a lil bit taller than him. She looked nice ngl. Nice face, good body. Im coping rn thinking it mustve been his sister.

Last edited:
imagination jerking off GIF
Why tf would i take pics? Yea use ur imagination. Or read the description, nigga

Let me tell you how he got that noodle:

1) He is betabuxx cuck

2) He had big dick

HBTDL said that you can see couples like that at uni campuses every day.

Just Be First or Just Be Betabuxx

you probably overrate noodles.
it's so accepted that ricemen do not deserve happiness and that noodles belong to the white man that it triggers people to see a riceman even with an ugly noodle.

in any case, should have hit on her.
it's easy to steal noodles from ricemen, especially if you are of a superior race.

He was like 5' 5 tall, no jaw, glasses, framelet, skinny af, no muscles...Saw him lifting baby weights with shit form. A 7/10 noodle foid was with him. She was a lil bit taller than him. She looked nice ngl. Nice face, good body. Im coping rn thinking it mustve been his sister.
I've seen the exact same thing at my gym too lol. The guy she was with somehow looked even more feminine than her, and I mogged him so hard.

I'm thinking every single of these posts is a fucking psyop cause they never include pics and I never see this shit in real life.

I'm thinking every single of these posts is a fucking psyop cause they never include pics and I never see this shit in real life.
You dont see this cause youre a lazy fuck not going to a gym. I dont photograph people without their consent plus my phone is old.

Let me tell you how he got that noodle:

1) He is betabuxx cuck

2) He had big dick
3) he is NT as fuck. being NT maximizes ur chances of lucking out or being first.

But face is everything bro!!!!!

NTness >>>> Height >>>>>> face