Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw this on reddit now i want to kill myself

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
hOvab0I.png

She's arcing her back in a family photo with her newborn. Thots never change.

seems like betabux to me. the man is low tier normie, femoids a becky

I read part of elliot's manifesto,as an american you sort of accept you will never be one of the cool kids who get the best women of earth

It's over for ricecels, just look at his jawline lmao, Mogs me to the moon and back

check up on them in 5 years

pretty much all white girls do *marry* out their race have something mentally wrong

just fucking kill me god she's gorgeous

All those saying betabuxx are coping she could’ve easily gotten a betabuxxer with a higher PSL rating.

The guy’s a 6 imo (bad hair and style but still) A 7/10 or higher doesn’t have to betabux.

Just be tall theory confirmed. Either that or the white girl is not from the US or a Western country. It's over for ricecels in the west.

You want to kys only now? Fakecel detected. Jk :)

????? its looksmatch tbh

seems disgusting to me

100% betabux, probably a doctor or some kind of computer nerd. Yet all she brings is a makeupped face and a pair of ass and tits that will sag in a few years.

Balding manlets on suicide watch

I wish I would just die already.

I wish I would just die already.
Same here. I was looking at the instagram pages of classmates and I have never felt so inferior. Fuck this shitty existence

I would rope without my family

Russian? This shit happens all the time here, you have to remember that Russia stretches all the way east to China and Japan. You would really be surprised, somewhat similar to west except with blacks and spics.

East Russian race basically is hapa, the whole race of peoples.

another bred white sow for the steppe hordes. the east asian dragon samurai warriors strong libido and masculinity will never be tamed by white pig dog lies. white pussy was made for east asian cock

tallfags confirmed volcels

Whenever I go on Reddit I want to kill myself

she's definitely already used up and this poor Asian man is giving her the family life she doesn't deserve

Fuck you asian cunt, just mate with your stupid same race, leave blondies to superior races.
Lower your standards cunt

She's arcing her back in a family photo with her newborn. Thots never change.
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
this is why I hate high waisted pants because they give the illusion of a small waist, and large ass. In reality, they ain't shit

Who cares about some random picture? What is this suppose to show?

What is up with her back? Reverse hunchback.

jfl at her standing like that sticking her ass out, you can even see the her body outline through her dress

WHAT THE FUCK?? She must be cucking him...right.?? Theres no way.