Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw the most retarded chad at the beach yesterday

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
I was enjoying myself at the beach yesterday finding crabs and collecting them to show my brother and I saw some 6'2 brazilian chad that was buff af and this nigga looked like Paulo chad Costa but like an Olympian too so he mogged @gymcellragefuel but now I think I can take that chad in a fight even if he is probably 220-240 lbs bulked (he looked bulked) because this nigga was retarded enough to tell my family after asking where his car keys were this chad for real fucking went kayaking out to the ocean as he was fr going to try to find his car keys in the ocean like are you retarded you spic? If this chad was retarded enough to think he can find his car keys in the ocean then he is too retarded to fight as well so chances are I would whup this faggot in a fight.

Are you sure you weren't looking at a reflection in the water?

220-240 is nothing for his height he might be skinny tbh.
Could have been more, that dude was jacked af, probably near an men's physique if not same, I know he was brazilian because brazilians are buff af so if he is brazilian I am leaning towards him being natty.

JFL :lul: Spic niggers
He fr even said he was going to dive in no scuba gear just full on dive in and find his keys. Looks like zero protein went to his brain

Could have been more, that dude was jacked af, probably near an men's physique if not same, I know he was brazilian because brazilians are buff af so if he is brazilian I am leaning towards him being natty.
Damn
He fr even said he was going to dive in no scuba gear just full on dive in and find his keys. Looks like zero protein went to his brain
Jfl :lul:

And his retarded genes will spread

I was enjoying myself at the beach yesterday finding crabs and collecting them to show my brother
omg I love crabs they're so cool

crabs mog

Just because he's a damn gymcel doesn't mean he's a damn chad.

Imagine loosing your car Keys to the ocean :feelskek: . Put your shit in some locker ( many swim facilitys have those ) or put it in a foolprove case in your trousers .