Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw the most generic Chad/Stacy couple today.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
He was top less with a backwards cap. She was a hot latina. He publicly slapped her ass then she hugged him. This is how easy his life is.

He’s literally living in the garden of eden

The world is unfair and everyone seems to accept this fact.

congrats on witnessing their foreplay

Well, as long as they are looksmatch, I see no problem. Seeing a Chad being treated like shit by a 4/10 entitled landwhale would be real suifuel tbh

The world is unfair and everyone seems to accept this fact.
No one on earth has a choice but to accept that life is inherently unfair before they can move on with their lives. If I were on the luckier end of things, then I sure as hell wouldn't complain about people who are "below" me in society. I'd be enjoying my life.

Do they able to see us as well, i wonder? They play on completely different difficulty mode.

Well, as long as they are looksmatch, I see no problem. Seeing a Chad being treated like shit by a 4/10 entitled landwhale would be real suifuel tbh
I don't see a problem with it. I'm just envious.

I don't see a problem with it. I'm just envious.
Don't be envious of things you will never ever access. If I was like this I would be envious of Dark Vador to be able to lead an army to kick ass of people in an entire galaxy. The fact is it's fiction to me, and there's no point in being envious for things that are fiction to us.

Don't be envious of things you will never ever access. If I was like this I would be envious of Dark Vador to be able to lead an army to kick ass of people in an entire galaxy. The fact is it's fiction to me, and there's no point in being envious for things that are fiction to us.
It's not something I can just turn off.

There's no justice in this world am telling u guys, we were all destined to either win or fail in this life. Maybe in the next life God shall reward us.