Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw myself in a double mirror which shows how others see you

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
Holy shit was it horrendous i couldn't stand seeing myself like i know i was terrible but it felt like daggers went through my heart i had to go to the bathroom cause of nausea

This is dumb, you look the same just reversed. If you switched to double mirrors and then looked at yourself in a normal mirror after a while you would seem to look worse as well

This is dumb, you look the same just reversed. If you switched to double mirrors and then looked at yourself in a normal mirror after a while you would seem to look worse as well
Faces are asymmetrical, especially at ugly people. He got used seeing himself in mirrored image so he perceives non mirrored image as something off.

i look ugly in the normal mirror and suifuel in the double mirror. Cameras not even worth mentioning i look like the ugliest subhuman ever

Not really in normal mirror you cant see your asymmetrical face where's in the double one your eyes pinpoint those errors instantly

Not really in normal mirror you cant see your asymmetrical face where's in the double one your eyes pinpoint those errors instantly
when I use a different mirror I look horrible until I get used to it :feelsjuice:. Same with pictures

knew it was over seeing my side profile for the first time

i look ugly in the normal mirror and suifuel in the double mirror. Cameras not even worth mentioning i look like the ugliest subhuman ever

Yep, I absolutely loathe selfies as well. Plus I can't stand listening to my own shitty voice. :feelsree: