Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw My Sixth Grade Crushes Instagram.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
She was my first real crush I would say when I was younger. I had a major crush on this girl in the sixth grade, she literally was and still has to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I would still say that whilst I did end up moving on to other crushes, I still did hold some feelings towards her and always found her hot. She did cheer both at school and out of it, comes from a rich family, and also was always in college level classes(never had any with her, which in hindsight was a good thing). I honestly think it's such a sick joke looking back, thinking I would have ever had even the slightest chance with her. She wealth mogs me, height mogs me, and one time at this neighborhood summer camp(she lived in the same neighborhood as me) when I was trying to be funny I made her cringe and give me a weird look, and another time when I was walking and talking w some other boy I was friends with she was walking behind me and tole me to hurry up. Both of these absolutely crushed me on the inside, and I would consider them as my first real experiences w the blackpill, now that I look back on it.

I happened to stumble on her Insta(still following it apparently) and saw she is now at one of those big southern party schools you see, and is of course, living her best life. Her insta is filled with pics her and her sorority sisters doing all that sorority stuff, at the beach over spring break, on some nice ass boat at some lake, and just overall living the same exciting and successful which girl life she was born into. I did not see that many photos of her w other guys, so she probably does not have a boyfriend at the moment, but no doubt she has been getting ran through left right and center by various guys at her college.

My first ever -and still sort of- crush. The one with dark black hair and a smile that caught my eyes the second I saw it, the one who had one of the most rich white girl upbringings I know of, with her competing as a cheerleader and driving some nice ass Mercedes all while being an academically achieving student due to her being blessed as a NT. The one who heightmogged me and had one of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen is of living her best life while I, the guy she probably regarded as a fucking mega loser, rots here.

She was my first real crush I would say when I was younger. I had a major crush on this girl in the sixth grade, she literally was and still has to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I would still say that whilst I did end up moving on to other crushes, I still did hold some feelings towards her and always found her hot. She did cheer both at school and out of it, comes from a rich family, and also was always in college level classes(never had any with her, which in hindsight was a good thing). I honestly think it's such a sick joke looking back, thinking I would have ever had even the slightest chance with her. She wealth mogs me, height mogs me, and one time at this neighborhood summer camp(she lived in the same neighborhood as me) when I was trying to be funny I made her cringe and give me a weird look, and another time when I was walking and talking w some other boy I was friends with she was walking behind me and tole me to hurry up. Both of these absolutely crushed me on the inside, and I would consider them as my first real experiences w the blackpill, now that I look back on it.

I happened to stumble on her Insta(still following it apparently) and saw she is now at one of those big southern party schools you see, and is of course, living her best life. Her insta is filled with pics her and her sorority sisters doing all that sorority stuff, at the beach over spring break, on some nice ass boat at some lake, and just overall living the same exciting and successful which girl life she was born into. I did not see that many photos of her w other guys, so she probably does not have a boyfriend at the moment, but no doubt she has been getting ran through left right and center by various guys at her college.

My first ever -and still sort of- crush. The one with dark black hair and a smile that caught my eyes the second I saw it, the one who had one of the most rich white girl upbringings I know of, with her competing as a cheerleader and driving some nice ass Mercedes all while being an academically achieving student due to her being blessed as a NT. The one who heightmogged me and had one of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen is of living her best life while I, the guy she probably regarded as a fucking mega loser, rots here.
Fucking pathetic cucklet ahahahahahah:horror:

Brutal. I found my 6th grade crush's facebook before and it was BRUTAL seeing how she grew up into a tatted and pierced whore normie

Yep dude one of my crushes is living the college life like u explained and one had a baby with a white dude that was uglier than me. I had no chance as a mexican

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

View attachment 682261
L1

L2

L3

Lyric

Ape2

Brutal. I found my 6th grade crush's facebook before and it was BRUTAL seeing how she grew up into a tatted and pierced whore normie
Still better than her being some highly-successful wealthy sorority slut.

That’s why I never check my former schoolmates’ social media

Yep dude one of my crushes is living the college life like u explained and one had a baby with a white dude that was uglier than me. I had no chance as a mexican
Well I mean, if she just had a baby and she's pretty young she's gonna have a harder time at least.

That’s why I never check my former schoolmates’ social media
It's a very bad habit I should look at breaking, but I just can't help it.

It's a very bad habit I should look at breaking, but I just can't help it.
Yeah sometimes you just wanna see how those who used to mog you are doing in life. Turns out that you’re even further behind than in school.

Yeah sometimes you just wanna see how those who used to mog you are doing in life. Turns out that you’re even further behind than in school.
Idk why I ever thought I was somehow gonna get even close to them after graduating HS. At least I can regulate this bad habit easily by distracting myself.

At least I can regulate this bad habit easily by distracting myself.

I'll return to soldering when I have the funds for it. My mining rig is currently damaged.

I'll return to soldering when I have the funds for it. My mining rig is currently damaged.
I may look into this whole bitcoin mining thing, I wanna moneymaxx.

bro life is a joke
dont let it get into you
this whole life is just a prank
you need to see past the false facade
there is no real joy
she is only pretedning to be happy
but on the inside
she wishes that she was dead
major cope

Still better than her being some highly-successful wealthy sorority slut.
she's successful in the bedroom if you know what i mean. She was pregnant with a kid when i last checked her facebook. Plus she has a large happy family around her and seems to be having more money and fun in her life than i ever will. So fuck her. She's a normie and i'm angry about it

she's successful in the bedroom if you know what i mean. She was pregnant with a kid when i last checked her facebook. Plus she has a large happy family around her and seems to be having more money and fun in her life than i ever will. So fuck her. She's a normie and i'm angry about it
Yeah but mine is literally at a big ass party college, which she got into due to a mix of daddy's cash and also her being on some academic scholarships because she was a straight A college-level student in HS. Her family is wealthy so she gets to go places all over the world and hangout on boats at the lake, and also while I did weigh more than her since I'm a guy and she heightmogged me, she technically did mog me in pure athleticism alone. She did cheer in and outside of school(which probably added more to her appeal) and so she was incredibly fit and athletic while I was just a skinny kid with some belly fat.