Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw my former classmate on Tinder

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
FUCK FUCK FUCK. I had a tiny crush on this girl in high school. We were classmates. She is a solid 8/10. I honestly thought she had a boyfriend already. FUCK she’s gonna see my profile and tell her friends FUCKKKK

I know she’ll swipe left on me. She knows the story of when I sang a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I’m gonna swipe right on her either way. Classmatemaxx.

You know she has 1000 matches a day. You're not one of them.

When report off day 3 champ?

Never used those apps but couldn't you just block her

Listen man i was like u during college. Don't torture yourself like this. Nobody is matching on u, bluntly put. Not demotivating u, but preventing u from big heaps of disappointment. And if u still don't wanna give up on foids, then work on your social skills and start approaching average looking whores. Dating apps are only meant for 7.5+ looking guys or extremely rich guys.

Or get some cope

Listen man i was like u during college. Don't torture yourself like this. Nobody is matching on u, bluntly put. Not demotivating u, but preventing u from big heaps of disappointment. And if u still don't wanna give up on foids, then work on your social skills and start approaching average looking whores. Dating apps are only meant for 7.5+ looking guys or extremely rich guys.

Or get some cope
I’ve decided to leave everything on the line

There are 1k times more men on these apps

so there is a 0% chance she even sees you
unless you paid for tinder gold

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I had a tiny crush on this girl in high school. We were classmates. She is a solid 8/10. I honestly thought she had a boyfriend already. FUCK she’s gonna see my profile and tell her friends FUCKKKK
Thats my main reason I haven't been on Tinder. Like people in my area know iam the quiet kid weirdo from school

I saw my coworker on Bumble. I laughed to myself and moved on.

In retrospect she probably threw up in her mouth if I ever came up in her feed:feelspuke:

Maybe I should get back on dating apps so I can ruin some foid's day with ugly face :society:

I know she’ll swipe left on me. She knows the story of when I sang a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I’m gonna swipe right on her either way. Classmatemaxx.
Tinder is not real life :soy:

She won't match with you

i did too once lol, wanted to chadfish her but, unfortunately her profile seemed to be abandoned ((I wonder why :feelsLSD:))

ive been using tinder for a while and ive never seen anybody ive ever talked to irl and i dont even live in a big city. are you living in a super small town?

There's a decent chance she'll match with you.

If you live in a two person town without another man within 100 miles.

There's a decent chance she'll match with you.

If you live in a two person town without another man within 100 miles.
It's already ovER for @Aspergcel, he was doxxed.

Brutal. Males and females should have separate schools like in the past

Brutal. Males and females should have separate schools like in the past
Reddit users attacked me when I proposed this idea of segregating schools based on gender

Reddit users attacked me when I proposed this idea of segregating schools based on gender
Redditors are normies, sheep and have no brain. The ZOG want You to not think