Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw jap fem creaming herself infront of average white guy who was talking japanese

visage

visage

Banned
-
i was walking toward them thinking wtf is this bitch doing then when i got close enough to hear this fucking WHITE ANGLO mid 30's chadlite was talking fluent jap.

she had both hands up to her face

eyes glistening and i kid u not on the verge of fucking tears

her whole left leg was twitching and jerking up and down fucking LOL

Just be white

guaranteed she got chads dick 5 minutes later.

Is it wrong if all these WMAF and “tinder experiment in Asia” posts trigger me to no end? I can’t read one of these without hyperventilating or wanting to slam my phone against a table corner.

KV- said:
Is it wrong if all these WMAF and “tinder experiment in Asia” posts trigger me to no end? I can’t read one of these without hyperventilating or wanting to slam my phone against a table corner.

Don't worry, in the real world Asian women want Asian men. I still have yet to see one WMAF couple on my campus after 3 months of college.

Framecel222 said:
Don't worry, in the real world Asian women want Asian men. I still have yet to see one WMAF couple on my campus after 3 months of college.

That’s arguably because white men prefer their own race and choose them. But any white with yellow fever can satiate it easily.

All these posts are lifefuel for me. I'm white and asian women are the most attractive to me.

KV- said:

It's perfectly understandable if you're an Asian man. What personally "triggers" me even more is reading texts from Asian feminists about how wrong it is for white men to fetishize marginalized womyn of color and so on, knowing that these feminist cunts also have that typical love/daddy issue relationship to white men and just hope that a dominant high-status Chad comes and rapes them. 

Also, worse than these tinder experiments are liberal redditors who feel like justifying having sex with Asian women and then go and on about how oppressed Asian women don't know what an orgasm is or don't know what oral sex is. They always write these anecdotes about how they bring them to orgasm and describe Asia as this sexually repressed continent where women are in need of a white savior to liberate them from the yellow peril and help them to enjoy their body in ways they didn't even know are possible. At least I have read anecdotes like these dozens of times on sex subs. There is this weird intersection of racism and feminism, it's always about how inferior races oppress their women and then the white savior must come and liberate these women and fuck them.

Sure fire way to hit jap pussy 100% guaranteed

but just lol @ learning an east asian language fluently just to do that

Framecel222 said:

That's only because white men will not settle for Asian females if they can get a white one. Every Asian female wants to be with a white guy though.

Red Shambhala said:
It's perfectly understandable if you're an Asian man. What personally "triggers" me even more is reading texts from Asian feminists about how wrong it is for white men to fetishize marginalized womyn of color and so on, knowing that these feminist cunts also have that typical love/daddy issue relationship to white men and just hope that a dominant high-status Chad comes and rapes them. 

Also, worse than these tinder experiments are liberal redditors who feel like justifying having sex with Asian women and then go and on about how oppressed Asian women don't know what an orgasm is or don't know what oral sex is. They always write these anecdotes about how they bring them to orgasm and describe Asia as this sexually repressed continent where women are in need of a white savior to liberate them from the yellow peril and help them to enjoy their body in ways they didn't even know are possible. At least I have read anecdotes like these dozens of times on sex subs. There is this weird intersection of racism and feminism, it's always about how inferior races oppress their women and then the white savior must come and liberate these women and fuck them.

"white savior" LMAO! That's some strong mental gymnastics there at the end.