Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw group of guys eve-teasing a foid on the street

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★★
If you guys didn't knew what eve-teasing is it's basically a hindi term for harassing women and while i was taking a walk there was this pretty thin road where guys were making derogatory and sexual comments to a women that was passing through that road, some guys were blocking that road and kept making fun of that toilet. It was a fucking lifefuel man seeing that and the funny thing is i know that foid, she is from a very close shithole collage of my area, but the foid was kinda cute so she definitely deserved to get harassed, i wish i could record that and posted here but i was too high inhib and rather just enjoyed the view instead i would've loved if they continued more but the foid was screaming a lot and just pushed everyone away and ran fast :feelskek:

OP be like:
Spring Break Vacation GIF by MOODMAN

True, i will join them someday
One guy that I knew from school often harassed foids when we went to the city together and I thought what an asshole because I was a cuck back then

One guy that I knew from school often harassed foids when we went to the city together and I thought what an asshole because I was a cuck back then
How did he harass them?