Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw girl crying in dining hall

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I think she noticed me looking at her so I avoided eye contact until I left (beta I know). If I was nt I could've talked to her and be her friend and have sex in her vagina. She was kind of stifling it not bawling full on. She was so qt like that..

JFL at femoids crying in public. They aren't actually sad, they just want to attract male attention in order to get used by the next Chad.

42cel said:
JFL at femoids crying in public. They aren't actually sad, they just want to attract male attention in order to get used by the next Chad.

i like your signature

42cel said:

i like your signature

7339er said:
i like your signature

Thanks. The black pill gives us the power to view the source code of this goddamned fucking planet.

Probably was pumped and dumped by Chad. Let her cry.

"have sex in her vagina"

Smooth.

KyloRen said:
Probably was pumped and dumped by Chad. Let her cry.
Well, they also cry over other stupid shits, so I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

42cel said:

exactly. OP she wouldn't want you anyway.

Yep, CHAD pumped and dumped her so now she's sad because she know that he has probably already found a newer,hotter stacy. But she wont cry for long, a fresh CHAD is alway's around the corner ready to pull her back togather.

femoids cry in [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, Sans]public because they want attention. everything a roastie does is for attention. [/font]