Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw foids from high school working Walmart jobs

SlikkRedKilla

SlikkRedKilla

Chicken FarmER
Today I had to go to Walmart to get a few groceries and some decorations for home. All throughout the store I saw countless foids I knew from high school with little blue vests wage slaving away. They used to be very attractive but now are fat Walmart bovine serfs. It made me realize how much better I have it living off the land being one with the Earth. My birds appreciate me, so do my chickens. The foids have no one that appreciate them especially not their bosses or co workers. They are stuck in an oversaturated white metallic plastic filled hell while I get to NEET around in my very own garden of Eden. Very satisfying

you sound like you're living the dream brocel :feelsokman:

How do you live off the earth are you chicken farmer like Himmler?

They are stuck in an oversaturated white metallic plastic filled hell while I get to NEET around in my very own garden of Eden. Very satisfying
she can stop wageslaving and neetmax with all the social recognition in addition whenever she wants. They call that a housewife

i would genuinely have a big ass smile across my face if i saw the whores in highschool who thought were so much smarter than me wageslaving